will the colts match our undefeated record | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

will the colts match our undefeated record

At least Indy is a class team. I am Dolphins all the way every day, but Indy is doing it without flash or savagery. They are doing it blue collar style, winning and acting like they have done it before and will do it again. I hope they lose at least one, but it they don't.....any Dolphins fan should be able to live with it. Better them than Pats, Bills or Jets.

Once again, they crushed today. I think they will have a few close games in these last 4 weeks, but it will be interesting to see if they will lose.

Fish_Fan4Life said:
Once again, they crushed today. I think they will have a few close games in these last 4 weeks, but it will be interesting to see if they will lose.

They have a 3 game lead now, if they win next week they have everything locked up. They can rest some for the last two games, hopefully the starters only play half a game against Seatle.

I think the Chargers and the Seahawks have a good chance of beating them. The Jags can't do it without Leftwich.

Back
Top Bottom