Williams' speech to Saints: Hurt the 49ers | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Williams' speech to Saints: Hurt the 49ers

He has trying to fire up his players as football is violent. I didn't mind the speech until I heard go after Michael Crabtree's ACL. That's just disgusting! Knocking a guy out with a big hit is one thing. Potentially ending their career is another

I have no problem with the "kill he head body will die" speech ect ect ect. It's where he is telling players to INTENTIONALLY aim for a certain players ACL, another's head, and so forth, telling your players to HURT (i.e. put a lick on someone) is a helluva lot different then telling them intent to INJURE, that's where the uncrossable line is.

I have no problem with the "kill he head body will die" speech ect ect ect. It's where he is telling players to INTENTIONALLY aim for a certain players ACL, another's head, and so forth, telling your players to HURT (i.e. put a lick on someone) is a helluva lot different then telling them intent to INJURE, that's where the uncrossable line is.

I will have to listen to it again as a full. Because the impression that i got from his speech was to hit them hard be physical so these players will not want to re-enter the game. Be physical so they will become mentally weak and unsure about themselves. Thats what i got out of take out the head and the body will follow. Not hitting anyone in the head or taking out his ACL. Again i have to listen to it or read the whole transcript.

Back
Top Bottom