Willis McGahee - The Perfect ******* | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Willis McGahee - The Perfect *******

endorPHINS72

Restore the greatness!
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
As most of you know, Willis McGahee was traded from Buffalo to Baltimore this offseason, mainly because of his mouth. Here are some examples:

• In 2005, McGahee said during the week, "I'm the best back (in the NFL). Case closed." He also addressed the Oakland Raiders defense, saying, "I'm not worried what they're going to do. They better worry about what I'm going to do." That weekend he backed it up by rushing for an astounding 50 yards on 16 carries (3.1 YPC average) against a hapless Oakland team.
  • This week in the Baltimore Sun, McGahee further established himself as a prima donna ******* by making statements like "I've grown a whole lot," McGahee says. "It doesn't feel like it's been five years since college. Coming from Miami, I was used to partying, going out, just having something to do every night. Restaurants, whatever. Going to Buffalo, it was like hitting a brick wall. Like, 'Damn!' Can't go out, can't do nothing. There's an Applebee's, a TGI Friday's, and they just got a Dave & Busters. They got that, and I'm like, 'What the?' And, you know, the women ... You see, when I was in college that's what I used to thrive off of," the 25-year-old says. "The better you do, the more fame you get. So you know, it was like, I was used to that. And then you get to Buffalo and no matter how you do, it's the same. It's no big city. You know what I did every day? I came home and played video games."
You poor son of a *****. You had to go home and play PS3 and xBox 360 and go to dinner at Applebees. Some people don't have money running out their ***** and would love to have that life. If you can stomach it, here is the rest of the Baltimore Sun article:

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/bal-sp.mcgahee25mar25,0,1605085.story?page=1&track=tbd

I hate Buffalo and always will, but Willis McGahee is a first class turd of a person and I hope the guy blows out his knee and has to work at the docks in Baltimore for the rest of his life. Maybe he'd learn a little humility.

Wow that is really ******* up. I didn't know the type of person he was. I actually used to like him...

As most of you know, Willis McGahee was traded from Buffalo to Baltimore this offseason, mainly because of his mouth. Here are some examples:
  • In 2005, McGahee said during the week, "I'm the best back (in the NFL). Case closed." He also addressed the Oakland Raiders defense, saying, "I'm not worried what they're going to do. They better worry about what I'm going to do." That weekend he backed it up by rushing for an astounding 50 yards on 16 carries (3.1 YPC average) against a hapless Oakland team.
  • This week in the Baltimore Sun, McGahee further established himself as a prima donna ******* by making statements like "I've grown a whole lot," McGahee says. "It doesn't feel like it's been five years since college. Coming from Miami, I was used to partying, going out, just having something to do every night. Restaurants, whatever. Going to Buffalo, it was like hitting a brick wall. Like, 'Damn!' Can't go out, can't do nothing. There's an Applebee's, a TGI Friday's, and they just got a Dave & Busters. They got that, and I'm like, 'What the?' And, you know, the women ... You see, when I was in college that's what I used to thrive off of," the 25-year-old says. "The better you do, the more fame you get. So you know, it was like, I was used to that. And then you get to Buffalo and no matter how you do, it's the same. It's no big city. You know what I did every day? I came home and played video games."
You poor son of a *****. You had to go home and play PS3 and xBox 360 and go to dinner at Applebees. Some people don't have money running out their ***** and would love to have that life. If you can stomach it, here is the rest of the Baltimore Sun article:

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/bal-sp.mcgahee25mar25,0,1605085.story?page=1&track=tbd

I hate Buffalo and always will, but Willis McGahee is a first class turd of a person and I hope the guy blows out his knee and has to work at the docks in Baltimore for the rest of his life. Maybe he'd learn a little humility.

I don't know whether to laugh or shake my head.

Wow that is really ******* up. I didn't know the type of person he was. I actually used to like him...

I did too. I was rooting for him after he blew out his knee in the National Championship game. I thought it was a shame for a guy with this much talent to have such a devistating injury right before he turns pro. Now I'm mad I even felt bad for him for a second.

Whatchu-Talkin-About-Willis....I remember when he said he was the best beck in the league...He's such a doosh***. He cant even think about coming anywhere near the best back in the league. You were 24 in the league in rushing last year Mgahee. Get a grip on reality. He is just another player in a long list of heavily overpaid players players not worth their contracts.

The Mimami Dolphins owned the last AFC East runnigback to win a rushing title...He should take some notes

lol that douchebag graduated from my high school.

Whats the problem here??? Dont you feel the exact same way about Buffalo? Or Barfalo as some of you may call it. If you're upset at him because he has money and takes it for granted, than you dislike every rich person in the world. If you dislike him for talking trash about Buffalo, well like I said, you did it too (specially in the Depts forum) or you have thought the exact same thing. If not I apologize.

But, let he who has not commited a sin cast the first stone, bla bla bla. You know what I mean.

He speaks the truth. Big ****ing deal.

Hate on the man for thinking Buffalo is boring. WOW!

He speaks the truth. Big ****ing deal.

Hate on the man for thinking Buffalo is boring. WOW!
Yeah but the least he can do is show some decency by pretending to respect the organization and city. He is so self centered it is a joke and to think that this guy could be a great RB and he always under achieves.

I'm sure he loves to go home, play Madden and edit himself so his overall rating is 99.

Yeah but the least he can do is show some decency by pretending to respect the organization and city. He is so self centered it is a joke and to think that this guy could be a great RB and he always under achieves.

I'm sure he loves to go home, play Madden and edit himself so his overall rating is 99.

That was funny:lol:

Sorry, but cry me a river. Willis thinks he is the best back in the NFL, so what? Maybe he is. Probably not. He's a 25 year old man who is one of the best 10 in the world at what he does? I think that allows for a few egotistical comments. I would be pretty proud of myself after coming back from that injury too..

As for the Buffalo comments, have you been to Buffalo? From what I hear he is dead on. Who cares what he has for loyalty for the city? The city didnt draft him, it doesn't root for him. Thats the team and the fans. The city itself isn't feeling sorry for itself. If its a boring place its a boring place. He has every right to feel bored in a cold desolate hole in the middle of nowhere. There are people who have nothing yes but im sure any average joe is sitting in traffic and saying "I wish I didnt have such a crappy life waiting in traffic" and there are people out there with no food or water. I don't see what the difference is regardless of how much money he makes.

As for calling out a guy for being a douche, refer to the original post where you WISH ILL ON SOMEONE. What kind of person wishes an injury of that sort to anyone, much less someone who is only guilty of wanting to go to clubs and throw his money around. It's not like he's beating his wife or anything ala Randy McMichael, who as a Dolphin player I'm sure you rooted for heartily when you got the chance. I think you guys here criticism Willis need to get off your pulpit and deal with it.

"I am what I am"

I feel sorry for those who would pretend just to appeal to everyone else's liking.

Back
Top Bottom