Willis to Rangers???????? (rumor) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Willis to Rangers???????? (rumor)

TexasFish20

"Beau ty is a curse on the world&
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I live in the metroplex in Dallas and the rumor is Willis to Texas for Hank Blalock and another pitcher. It's crazy for me if this is true. The Rangers and Marlins are my 2 favorite teams. I would be mad Fla is trading him but if he has to go somewhere I'm glad its Texas. I just really didn't think they would trade him. Anyone heard news on this in south beach???

I thought the Marlins were thinking of trading Willis because he will command more money and they want to slash payroll. How much money does Blalock make???

I heard a rumor on a radio station down here that the oriels offered a trade to the reds that included Miguel Tejada I wonder if its true.:confused:

like2god said:
I thought the Marlins were thinking of trading Willis because he will command more money and they want to slash payroll. How much money does Blalock make???

He's making 3.5 mil this yr

Perfect23 said:
I heard a rumor on a radio station down here that the oriels offered a trade to the reds that included Miguel Tejada I wonder if its true.:confused:

Not sure on that one but there was another rumor here earlier about Tejada coming to Texas. THat would make ZERO sense for me. Tejada going to the reds seems more likely.

culpepper2chambers said:
marlins dont need to slash payroll........its impossible for them to slash payroll. theres like 10 players who make more than there whole team

I heard on Sportscenter and have read it numerous times before that the Marlins need to move Willis in order to sign Cabrera long term. Maybe these are wild rumors, but I don't think the Marlins draw enough fans to sign both Willis and Cabrera to long term contracts. The 10 players that make more than the Marlins play in big market cities that draw large crowds. Heck, half of those players are probably on the Yankees. :lol:

TexasFish20 said:
Not sure on that one but there was another rumor here earlier about Tejada coming to Texas. THat would make ZERO sense for me. Tejada going to the reds seems more likely.

Yeah I would love to have Tejada Royce Clayton former ranger sucks.

like2god said:
I heard on Sportscenter and have read it numerous times before that the Marlins need to move Willis in order to sign Cabrera long term. Maybe these are wild rumors, but I don't think the Marlins draw enough fans to sign both Willis and Cabrera to long term contracts. The 10 players that make more than the Marlins play in big market cities that draw large crowds. Heck, half of those players are probably on the Yankees. :lol:

The yankess the reason we need a salary cap in baseball.........God bless em. Florida marlins are a funny team they get criticized for selling off their good players but yet they have one 2 world series and immediately after sold off their entire team haha.

Perfect23 said:
Yeah I would love to have Tejada Royce Clayton former ranger sucks.

HOLY CRAP!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: Clayton still plays???? :sidelol:

Yes, yes he was pretty bad.

I dont even know why George Steinbrenner keeps buying expensive players for the yankees thats not even the team he wanted to buy at first he origiannallywanted to buy the Indians bet alot of u just learned something new.

Back
Top Bottom