Win Against Denver has Significance | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Win Against Denver has Significance

I think Denver is Miami's doppelganger. I have never seen a team that was a carbon copy of our miscues from bad QB play, to O-Line, drops, and a penalty after 10+ yards gained..lol
It was like watching Miami in Denver uniforms.

No defense can hold up when you have an offense as inept as Denver's. Look what happened to us in the beginning of the season. That said, we have made strides and were able to take advantage. Even though I wanted us to lose out for draft picks, I am happy with the win.

No defense can hold up when you have an offense as inept as Denver's. Look what happened to us in the beginning of the season. That said, we have made strides and were able to take advantage. Even though I wanted us to lose out for draft picks, I am happy with the win.

Correct, but there are people who won't give Miami's D that consideration

You don't have to look very long or hard to see that the successful franchises have had stability at the head coach position. New England, Pittsburgh and Seattle have pretty much been the most successful teams over the last 10 years or so. They have had that continuity at head coach.

I would love to see Adam Gase succeed here. I want to see the front office build in the right way, from the foundation up. With a competent offensive line, Miami would be playoff hopefuls.

You don't have to look very long or hard to see that the successful franchises have had stability at the head coach position. New England, Pittsburgh and Seattle have pretty much been the most successful teams over the last 10 years or so. They have had that continuity at head coach.

I would love to see Adam Gase succeed here. I want to see the front office build in the right way, from the foundation up. With a competent offensive line, Miami would be playoff hopefuls.
Totally agree. Gase should stay for continuity and because he actually did something as a coach for a total crap squad. The offensive line once again has de"rail"ed the season, I think Gase maybe thought he could use his playcalling to offset some of it and that RT's legs could handle the rest as far as o-line goes, but alas, it never materialized this season.

Then the mistake of thinking Cutler gave a **** and taking up the 10 million that could've been used to get a lineman or two in house and bam, season over before it started. I think Gase has done a good job keeping the guys fighting when the season was so obviously in peril before week 1( or two depending how you wanna look at it). Let him learn and take a few lumps. His ego might lessen a bit now which will likely do him some good. Humble pie. Lets all hope we don't hit the panic button because I truly believe that would be a big mistake.

Back
Top Bottom