With all the cornfed getting selected in the 1st what do we do with the 54th pick? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With all the cornfed getting selected in the 1st what do we do with the 54th pick?

I just hope they don't trade any picks for Albert. Take the best play maker available.

I just want more playmakers.
54. CB Poyner or Alfred
77. Bailey

Right on.

Bailey and Herbal Badger would = championship.

We got a huge leg up on the rest of the league tonight. Half of the teams went cornfed. All they did was draft a bunch of players who cant block Wake or Jordan. Too bad for them.

We went playmaker while the rest of the league wasted picks.

I hope they don't trade for fat Albert. Sign Winston and let KC keep fat Albert.

I think the 54 pick goes to the Chiefs for Albert. What I would really like? We trade NEXT year's second for Albert and use #54 on the best available corner.

I want Albert only for a 3rd or less. Better yet, let Chiefs replace them, now that they got their LT.

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

Let's get our CB for the future at the 2nd pick. We still need TE and another Tackle. So no more giving away any picks.

We should trade up for Cyprien. Don't know how much longer he will last.
Throw in a lower pick to move up a few spots?

Back
Top Bottom