With Pick #164 Fins Select Guard Isaac Asiata with | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With Pick #164 Fins Select Guard Isaac Asiata with

I thought he'd go in the 3rd so good value. Would have preferred a more mobile OG for the enormous amount of screens we run but this guy has a chance to start next to Tunsil day 1.

Wonderful pick, day one starter in round 5....you can't beat that.

Strong, mature (married & a family man), 4 year starter, great feet, passionate, leader....I can't wait to watch Isaac play.

Jay is going to go off with this guy in front of him.

What did we give up to trade up for him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ouch! We gave up our 3rd 5th rounder, last pick in the 5th, I don't see any other late rounders back as of now. Well I love the piayer, never imagined getting him in the 5th.

Couldn't be happier with this pick .i was hoping we'd target him in the third ! I couldn't believe he was still there ... And the fact we moved up to go get him shows me the dolphins are finally in the winning business

LOVE IT!!! Welcome to Miami, Isaac! Let's get him up to speed so he can line up next to Tunsil and we can run that stretch zone left all day!

Ouch! We gave up our 3rd 5th rounder, last pick in the 5th, I don't see any other late rounders back as of now. Well I love the piayer, never imagined getting him in the 5th.

Wow really? Ugh. How many slots did we move up? 2?

The last 5th rounder was swapped for Philly's 6th. We have a 5th (in 2 picks), a 6th, and a 7th.

This was an incredible move by Miami.

I was whimping out in round 4, wanted them to pull the trigger for Asiata with 2 5ths and a 7th.

Back
Top Bottom