With talk of current team heading to L.A heating up.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With talk of current team heading to L.A heating up..

IronChef

Club Member
Reaction score
Does anybody here think that there is any chance in hell that the Dolphins get move to Los Angeles? I'd have to say no. We are one of the NFL's most storied franchises and even though are popularity has dropped dramatically over the last 15 years I would have to say that the chances of the Miami Dolphins getting moved out west is less than 5%...

zero chance. we have to much history and we are the miami dolphins. we arent going anywhere.

best chance of moving to los angeles are the jaguars.

Dolphins are about to ask for public funding to revamp the stadium, don't see it happening.

I do not believe there is any chance the Dolphins move to LA. They sell out all their games and have so much history. If anyone has any fear of possibly being moved to LA it might be the Bills, or the Browns.

Does anybody here think that there is any chance in hell that the Dolphins get move to Los Angeles? I'd have to say no. We are one of the NFL's most storied franchises and even though are popularity has dropped dramatically over the last 15 years I would have to say that the chances of the Miami Dolphins getting moved out west is less than 5%...
So were the Oakland Raiders, Baltimore Colts, Los Angeles Rams, Houston Oilers, and Cleveland Browns.

Are you seriously asking this question? Did you just want a reason to start a thread? Stupid question.

lol selling the dolphins. hah

that'd be like green bay or pit selling their teams...aint ever gonna happen.

in Jacksonville there's always suspicion of weaver wanting to sell the jags. the jags rarely sell out games.

I wouldnt mind that i would be able to see the Fins more often if they moved to LA

I don't really think LA has much of a chance to get a professional team. At least not one outside of California.

Back
Top Bottom