With the Denver/SF trade I see the following... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With the Denver/SF trade I see the following...

Gabe Watson is fat and overrated. The guy gets lazy and disappears in games. I would not take him anywhere in the first round. Too many questions with him.

You want a good Watson comparison? Jimmy Kennedy. Always overweight but dominated in college . . . when he wanted to. Only problem was, he disappeared the rest of the time. The only difference between the 2 is Kennedy was a nice guy with no off the field issues. Watson even has that to worry about.

If the Broncos trade up to Green Bay that would be the worst move I have ever seen, plus I think we want to keep our team from last year mostly intact and get some depth, Particulary at S, WR, Dline, and TE, I think only one person that we draft will actually start next year. Most likely S if we get Jimmy Williams in first round, or Daniel Bullocks or Ko Simpson in second..San Frans second that is for Ko Simpson.

guess what GBT, they may have to try to trade up with green bay...

Titans | Team says no to NFL Draft trade
Fri, 21 Apr 2006 06:35:43 -0700

Lee Rasizer, of the Rocky Mountain News, reports the Tennessee Titans turned down the Denver Broncos' offer of two first-round draft picks for the Titans' selection at No. 3 in the NFL Draft.

Yeah that was before we we made the trade with san fran, I'm thinking we were targeting Mario Williams, but enough of this talk of us trading down in order to trade up.......just stupid. The only thing I'm worried about is if we get Sanantonio Holmes instead of Chad Jackson....especially since Lelie is leaving. The only reason we should target Holmes over Jackson is if we do somehow pull off Javon Walker in the draft.

Back
Top Bottom