Worst...Fins Draft...Ever | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Worst...Fins Draft...Ever

Im going to post this is every anti-Ginn, for-Quinn thread, in every idiotic thread about how this is the end of the Fins, in every idiotic thread on "why Im not a Fin fan anymore", etc.....WHY IS IT A REACH FOR THE FINS TO TAKE GINN AT NINE, WHEN HE COULD OF BEEN HAD IN THE TEENS, BUT ITS NOT A REACH IF THEY TOOK QUINN AT NINE, WHO COULD OF BEEN HAD IN THE 20s, POSSIBLY IN THE 2ND ROUND IF IT WASNT FOR SERIOUS OVERPAYMENT FROM CLEVELAND?

Oh, and Im curious to know if anyone can answer this one too...Why were there so few Quinn hightlights of his outstanding play against LSU, USC, Michigan? Just curious.

Why are you crying like a little girl about things that aren't even true? If Beck throws like a girl then so does Quinn since his arm strength is not even close to being any bit better. Also when it comes to measureables what other than the 3 (A THREE FRIGGING YEAR DIFFERENCE PEOPLE? So now he will only be our QB for the next 12 years instead of the 15 to 100 years people had on Quinn) year age difference does Quinn really have over Beck? Oh yeah there's Charlie Weiss promoting him as the next Tom Brady, forgot that.

Also the dolphins didn't take a pretty good receiver, they took an impact player that could help them all over the field. Apparently you guys have been so used to mediocre skilled position players, you wouldn't know a dynamic player is even if one hit you over the head.

What burns me is all this bitching and whining will be forgotten if Beck develops into a decent starter and Ginn becomes that dynamic player we have not had in years.

Dude I can give 2 ****$ what Weiss says, the guy produced....There is not a NFL analysis outside the Dolphins draft room that thought this was a good pick, guys that know much more than myself are besides themselves.

As far as Ginn, his College coach calling him a pretty good reciever is not exactly a ringing endorsement. We could have gotten Danta Hall, a proven NFL returner, for much cheaper if that is all we wanted. Even if we they didn't like Quinn, why stretch for a dead beat kick returner. We could have gottan a franchise DL?

Tired of this losing...Lowpoint of being a fins fan.

This is the worst F'ing thread ever....Your a god damn idot...You should go and cheer for the god damn Patriots...Your a sad excuss for a man...

TEDD GINN'S A STUD, JOHN BECK IS A STUD, SAMSON IS A STUD, GO DOLPHINS...

With all due respect, people can have their opinions. Just like its your opinion al three of those picks are studs. Maybe true, maybe not....depends on the point of view.

If Brady Quinn isnt a franchise QB than I guess Dan Marino wasnt either since he wasnt drafted in the top 10.

U know whats the best part about ur comment there Crash? u say that beck throws like a girl and ur the one whining like the lil *****...we are all dolphin fans on here...act like it..ginn is a gamebreaker and beck is cam and randy's guy..so time will tell let it play out we havent had a single player on offense since ricky williams that could blow the game open every time he touches the ball...so go cry somewhere else man..here's to the dolphins and to them making strides to get back to being a contender

we need a franchise quarterback
not go after guys that are 2 years away from retireing every year
ted ginn was rediculous

Apparently you've forgotten every draft we had during the Dave Wannstedt era. How about the one where we took Jamar Fletcher when we already had two pro bowl caliber corners. Or Eddie Moore instead of Anquan Boldin. Maybe we didn't draft any future HOF players, but at least we got some guys who fill needs and should make an impact next season.

Dude I can give 2 ****$ what Weiss says, the guy produced....There is not a NFL analysis outside the Dolphins draft room that thought this was a good pick, guys that know much more than myself are besides themselves.

As far as Ginn, his College coach calling him a pretty good reciever is not exactly a ringing endorsement. We could have gotten Danta Hall, a proven NFL returner, for much cheaper if that is all we wanted. Even if we they didn't like Quinn, why stretch for a dead beat kick returner. We could have gottan a franchise DL?

Tired of this losing...Lowpoint of being a fins fan.

No the low point is yet to come. when we finish at the bottom of the league we will be at a much lower point knowing we could of had some good players

No the low point is yet to come. when we finish at the bottom of the league we will be at a much lower point knowing we could of had some good players

Well that may not be a bad thing...we could hope that we get a real QB next year.

people shouldnt be allowed to start threads until they have 100 posts...Cuz mosts are f'in idots...You just have to read this thread to be sure of that...

Because I maintain the ability to take off my Aqua shaded goggles and read the writing on the wall for what it is, does not make me an idiot. You need to think with your brain, not you're heart.

This is the worst F'ing thread ever....Your a god damn idot...You should go and cheer for the god damn Patriots...Your a sad excuss for a man...

TEDD GINN'S A STUD, JOHN BECK IS A STUD, SAMSON IS A STUD, GO DOLPHINS...
lol,,yes brother,,,mods please do not edit this man's post,,,,,,,applause,applause

I'm very displeased with the 1st and 2nd round selections. But not because I'm upset that we didn't get Brady Quinn. I'm not even a Quinn advocate. I just thought we could've have gotten better value at both picks than we did. Especially at number 9. I'm not going to stop being a phinphan or go start rooting for the Patriots or anything. I'm just not going to be overly optimistic about the upcoming season.

we need a franchise quarterback
not go after guys that are 2 years away from retireing every year
ted ginn was rediculous
What????????????? ridiculous why???dont make vague statements give us the reasoning! what is ridiculous is ginn's 4.3 speed and his abilities to make plays..come on lets hear the reasons why its so ridiculous?:rolleyes2

Back
Top Bottom