Worst...Fins Draft...Ever | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Worst...Fins Draft...Ever

Cameron has known Ted Ginn, Sr. for over ten years. He's a well-renowned high school coach who I think had both Troy Smith and his son on his team before they went to Ohio St. I think Chambers also went to the school Sr. is at for two years.

Sounds like a bunch of little girls in this thread crying over something they have NO control of. :boohoo: I'm not mad at any of these picks! I did want Ryan Khali (sp?) in the 2nd...damn those panthers. I'm DOLPHIN fan for life no matter who we draft.

Show your stripes bro, I am proud to be a Dolfin fan, allways was and allways will be.:cooldude:

we made many mistakes today...if they didnt want quinn at 9 then why not trade the pick and maybe pick 15 or 16..i bet ginn would of still been there..what a mess they made...a return man is picked with your 1st overall pick, this guy has dante hall written all over him...it is funny cause a few weeks ago about 75 % of phins fans in here were crying out loud saying no to ted ginn and now all of sudden there r like ginn lvoers everywhere its amazing..show your colors every 1 it is ok to disagree in here...as far as the beck pick goes that is awfull..a 26 yr old rookie reminds me of weinke and at 40 edwards was still there..?? doesnt make sense and oh yeah godo luck beating out lemon for the 2 spot i seriously doubt we wil lever see beck play a meaning full game for this team...we didnt even make a attempt to get kali from usc...r u kidding..and booker is nice but in the 3 rd ..im sure they could of got him in the 4th..we could use a safety or maybe de but heck i give up at this point...i will quote the miami herald as they said the honeymoon is over for randy and cam...and btw when 7,000 fans boo and put there thumbs down and chant brady over and over that is not a good omen for the '07 season...
my man u cant trade down if no one wants to trade up did u think of that one there buddy????and just in case people forget, no one picked quinn for another13 picks after that....

u r right im just frustrated ..i expected more then what we drafted..i am so dissapointed

my man u cant trade down if no one wants to trade up did u think of that one there buddy????and just in case people forget, no one picked quinn for another13 picks after that....

I have to stop watching...I keep seeing trades done...except by us.

Cameron has known Ted Ginn, Sr. for over ten years. He's a well-renowned high school coach who I think had both Troy Smith and his son on his team before they went to Ohio St. I think Chambers also went to the school Sr. is at for two years.

I knew the relationship with Smith and Ginn and his old man...But had no idea about the affiliation with Cameron. Thanks...

u r right im just frustrated ..i expected more then what we drafted..i am so dissapointed

Dont feel dissapointed, this is a day that a offensive mastermind took steps to cure our offensive woes. Trust me in the next three years, we will look on this draft and say, that was the turning point when we started to get our respectability back.

Don't you think knowing him for such a long time could cloud his judgement on the issue?

As most of you, I have seen a ton of OSU games, and Ginn is at his best when its a special teams play, or a trick play. Rarely did he line up against a good CB and flat out beat him with anything but a fly route. Maybe he'll be worth it, but the 9th pick is pretty steep for just a burner.

I have to stop watching...I keep seeing trades done...except by us.
u know fishy...looking at this objectively i would concur on the trade comment only in one situation today,that being the second round with ryan kalil still there, u have to go and get him there too much value

u know fishy...looking at this objectively i would concur on the trade comment only in one situation today,that being the second round with ryan kalil still there, u have to go and get him there too much value
he was taken....and we drafted a center......some guy with an afro...

we made many mistakes today...if they didnt want quinn at 9 then why not trade the pick and maybe pick 15 or 16..i bet ginn would of still been there..what a mess they made...a return man is picked with your 1st overall pick, this guy has dante hall written all over him...it is funny cause a few weeks ago about 75 % of phins fans in here were crying out loud saying no to ted ginn and now all of sudden there r like ginn lvoers everywhere its amazing..show your colors every 1 it is ok to disagree in here...as far as the beck pick goes that is awfull..a 26 yr old rookie reminds me of weinke and at 40 edwards was still there..?? doesnt make sense and oh yeah godo luck beating out lemon for the 2 spot i seriously doubt we wil lever see beck play a meaning full game for this team...we didnt even make a attempt to get kali from usc...r u kidding..and booker is nice but in the 3 rd ..im sure they could of got him in the 4th..we could use a safety or maybe de but heck i give up at this point...i will quote the miami herald as they said the honeymoon is over for randy and cam...and btw when 7,000 fans boo and put there thumbs down and chant brady over and over that is not a good omen for the '07 season...

You have no idea what the hell you are talking about. You cant trade up if the other teams dont want or have a need to trade up. Dont you think the tried to do that. They didn't wait until the last minute to announce their pick for dramatic effect. At the end of the day he was there guy so they took him.

The only things similar about Beck and Wienke is they graduated older than the median age athlete. The have a completely different skill set. They are in no way comparable in their atributes. Just plain silly.

Don't you think knowing him for such a long time could cloud his judgement on the issue?

As most of you, I have seen a ton of OSU games, and Ginn is at his best when its a special teams play, or a trick play. Rarely did he line up against a good CB and flat out beat him with anything but a fly route. Maybe he'll be worth it, but the 9th pick is pretty steep for just a burner.

As a Big 10 Alum, I too have watched Ginn, many games in person, throughout his OSU career. The guy ran 3 routes. With his speed on the collegiate level he was able to beat guys with flat out speed, that ain't gonna hold in the NFL.

Watch the highlight reel, 95% of his big plays are fades and WR screens.

actually jet ur wrong, because as stated by mr mel kiper today ted ginn has been one of the few wr in this draft class to line up in front of aaron ross of texas and leon hall of michigan and blow by them as a RECEIVER so ur point is not well made and oh yeah he is also a hell of a returner:wink:

As a Big 10 Alum, I too have watched Ginn, many games in person, throughout his OSU career. The guy ran 3 routes. With his speed on the collegiate level he was able to beat guys with flat out speed, that ain't gonna hold in the NFL.

Watch the highlight reel, 95% of his big plays are fades and WR screens.
yeh I live in Big Ten country too....and whats scary is I really believe Cam thinks that too...I really honestly believe he drafted Ginn simply for his return abilities.

Back
Top Bottom