Would you give up our No 1 pick for a replacement for RW | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would you give up our No 1 pick for a replacement for RW

CrunchTime said:
Would you give away next years no 1 pick (Which may be a high one) in order to find a replacement for Ricky.Speilman has shown a tendency to panic and might just do that.I know it a pretty broad question.It might be worth it if it was in trade for Alexander or Edgerrin James.But would it be worth it for a second tier type of RB?

Cmon, do you guys really think that 2 teams with superbowl aspirations are going to give up their stud RB's for a 1st round pick? Then they just exchange places with us and throw away their season.

I would give buffalo our #1 pick for Travis henry. Yes i would! why? cus buffalo wont use the #1 in a good way. its been proven. Not only that, but Travis Henry could give us the game plan of the Bills. that is huge if you ask me. i say pull the trigger! but buffalo wont do it cus they cant be that stupid.

Ohio Fanatic said:
Cmon, do you guys really think that 2 teams with superbowl aspirations are going to give up their stud RB's for a 1st round pick? Then they just exchange places with us and throw away their season.

I guarrantee you one thing, RB's around the league who are not totally happy with their situations personally, are taking a long hard look at miami right now.

LT and Jamal Lewis would be the only two backs that i would do that for!

*_*ADMIRAL*_* said:
LT and Jamal Lewis would be the only two backs that i would do that for!

I wouldn't even do it for Lewis, until we find out what happens with the drug charges.
If he is cleared, then hell yes.

pigskinguy said:
Yes I would. And his name is LaDainian Tomlinson.
U would need to give up a whole lot more than just a number 1. trust me. not going to happen. nice to dream though.

finfan54 said:
U would need to give up a whole lot more than just a number 1. trust me. not going to happen. nice to dream though.

Oh I know it won't happen.......but he asked the question so I gave him my answer.

LT,priest,alexander

I think Minor will do very well though, and break about three 50+ yard runs if he does start.

pwn3dyo said:
LT,priest,alexander

I think Minor will do very well though, and break about three 50+ yard runs if he does start.

Not Preist......too old. Isn't he like 31. I don't want to give up another first rounder for someone that probably only has 2 good years left.

I would give up a 3rd for Travis Henry, and I wouldn't give up a 1st for Edgerrin James he's a free agent after this year why give up a 1st when we can get him for free. Michael Bennett and a 2nd rd Pick for Ogunleye? makes sense to me

I would only part with next years #1 pick for Clinton Portis, Ladanian Tomlinson, or Jamal Lewis(providing his legal issues are settled)

It doesn't matter!
When it's all said and done we'll sign a scrub to take some carries like a Mack or Stewart and go with Minor as our 15-20 carry back.I would be willing to bet with TC so close no trades will be made even if needed.

Only for an ELITE back, not just a good one like Onterrio Smith or Travis Henry. Those guys are worth 2nd rounders, which of course we don't have. I think we're better off sticking with what we have.

Back
Top Bottom