Would you take Ricky back... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would you take Ricky back...

Would you take Ricky back if he changed his mind?

• Yes

Votes: 19 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 19 50.0%

• Total voters
I'd like to see someone else in the backfield next year honestly.

That being said, we don't really have a choice, and if he comes back, i'll support him as a part of the phins.
I'll never buy a jersey or any merchendice linked to him, and certainly hope he retires or we can trade him.

I selected NO!

If he changed his mind it would probably only be because he would have to give back 8 million. I don't think his heart is in it, and since he probably doesn't want to be here and doesn't enjoy football anymore(scratches head) then why keep him around? Let someone, who has the heart to keep playing and wants to play be our RB.

Steve

P.S. Screw Jim Brown!

hell no!!!:fire: after all this sh## he pulled off:fire: fin fan stuck n {pasadena}socal

NO WAY!! He would be a cancer plain and simple. I dont care how much we "need" him, i think that wouldnt matter with the way that most of the team feels about him now. Especially his center! No way do we take him back... he can stay if someone wants to trade for him... RB for an RB... But i would rather get his money he is worth and sign Ogun and Chambers to new deals and get a RB and THEN sign Edgerin next season! DONE! :judge:

I would take him back in a heart beat!!! Hell who here is going to honestly say that if he somehow decided to return for one more season that you would not be happy as perv in boys town (no pun intended Ricky)!!! I would not care if he came out the closet and wore a pink bandana under his helmet. I would like to see him in the back field one last season. Especially this one!!!

twanderer said:
I would take him back in a heart beat!!! Hell who here is going to honestly say that if he somehow decided to return for one more season that you would not be happy as perv in boys town (no pun intended Ricky)!!! I would not care if he came out the closet and wore a pink bandana under his helmet. I would like to see him in the back field one last season. Especially this one!!!

I wouldn't be happy, I'd be very concerned for the state of the Miami Dolphins. We got rid of Gardener for similar reasons, I don't see why the Dolphins should change tactics now just because he is one of the BEST HB's in the league. The Dolphins will get on without him, in fact they've done better before he arrived here.

Oliver...

ohall said:
I wouldn't be happy, I'd be very concerned for the state of the Miami Dolphins. We got rid of Gardener for similar reasons, I don't see why the Dolphins should change tactics now just because he is one of the BEST HB's in the league. The Dolphins will get on without him, in fact they've done better before he arrived here.

Oliver...

You know, I think some of the guys on the team would be ticked if he came back and maybe a fight or two would break out. As it stands right now, I doubt Dave or Rick would take him back. Ricky would have to really convince them he was sincere, etc for them to trust Ricky again. Ricky is definately a talent, but for me, it's how you win that matters most, not just winning.

I'm ready to move on and though this has been a crazy off-season for the Phins and my other favorite team, the Magic. I'm looking forward to watching them play!

Go Dolphins!!

Steve

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooway!

SWS84 said:
You know, I think some of the guys on the team would be ticked if he came back and maybe a fight or two would break out. As it stands right now, I doubt Dave or Rick would take him back. Ricky would have to really convince them he was sincere, etc for them to trust Ricky again. Ricky is definately a talent, but for me, it's how you win that matters most, not just winning.

I'm ready to move on and though this has been a crazy off-season for the Phins and my other favorite team, the Magic. I'm looking forward to watching them play!

Go Dolphins!!

Steve

I was watching NFL Net. last night like I'm sure most of you were too, and the in studio players that try and act like co-hosts all said if one of their STAR HB's did what Ricky did and they were still in town they'd all have to go lay their hands on them to help them re-think things.

Don't think for one second Ricky diddn't leave town because he knew the BIG guys may have gone after physically. I know to a lot of you this sounds stupid and so crazy, but look at the game these guys play for a living. Try and tell me each and every NFL player is not touched in some way.

Oliver...

I voted Yes. I voted this way under the assumption it was after Ricky appologized, convinced Wanny and his teamates he was SERIOUS about winning, and most importantly got back on his meds. Hes just to good to give it no thought at all. Id like to here what his teamates would say, and if this unlikley predicement did come up, i think it would b nice to let the players have some say...just a thought.

Back
Top Bottom