Would you take Ricky back... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would you take Ricky back...

Would you take Ricky back if he changed his mind?

• Yes

Votes: 19 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 19 50.0%

• Total voters
ohall said:
I was watching NFL Net. last night like I'm sure most of you were too, and the in studio players that try and act like co-hosts all said if one of their STAR HB's did what Ricky did and they were still in town they'd all have to go lay their hands on them to help them re-think things.

Don't think for one second Ricky diddn't leave town because he knew the BIG guys may have gone after physically. I know to a lot of you this sounds stupid and so crazy, but look at the game these guys play for a living. Try and tell me each and every NFL player is not touched in some way.

Oliver...

Good point! He will probably have hell to pay if he shows his mug around the Dolphin training facility. It could turn out to be a brawl with some guys wanting to rearrange his face, and other guys coming to his defence.

Ricky is wacked and probably has been listening to that crap Jim Brown preaches to much. It's okay to want to make a difference and help those in the comunity, etc., but the best way for Ricky to do that is by doing what he does best, playing football and using the vast resources associated with that to get things done. As it stands now. There will be a few, but I don't think many folks are going to back Ricky and any endevours he would want to start up in the future.

Steve

Steve

I'd take him back because it isn't supposed to end this way.

Back
Top Bottom