Would you trade a 1st Round Pick for Tony Romo? | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would you trade a 1st Round Pick for Tony Romo?

Why in the **** are people talking about Mark Sanchez or the Jets in this thread

(Looks and sees that nyjunc is also posting in this thread) Oh right. Nevermind lol.

Anyways I would be all for getting Romo with a 1st. Likely wont happen but a boy can dream
Mark Sanchez sucks, and not just on the football field. Not that there's anything wrong with that (Jerry Seinfeld, 1993), I just wouldn't want the QB of my team leading that type of lifestyle.

I wouldn't trade Sanchez for Romo and neither would the Jets. #s are nice, I want winners. We lost 2 title games and neither was b/c of QB play. Romo has not delivered in january except for one game at home, sanchez holds the NFL record for road wins for a starting QB and he's only been in the league TWO years! Sanchez is getting better, Tony peaked and wasn't that good at his peak. You can have Romo and win fantasy games, I'll take Sanchez and win big games in January.

What a bunch of dirty lies. (link).

Too bad no one gives a **** or will even remotely remember the Jests being an "elite franchise" (LOL, I can't even type that with a straight face) without a big win in February.

How was winning 5 of 6 in 2009 backing in?

How convenient to forget that both the Colts and the Bengals laid down and played backups for your final 2 games. That is how it's "backing in".

What a bunch of dirty lies. (link).

Too bad no one gives a **** or will even remotely remember the Jests being an "elite franchise" (LOL, I can't even type that with a straight face) without a big win in February.

How convenient to forget that both the Colts and the Bengals laid down and played backups for your final 2 games. That is how it's "backing in".

He holds the NFL record for road playoff wins, w/ one more road win he would hold it by himself but right now he holds it 4 other guys. No QB has more road playoff wins.

Should we have lost that game to Indy like Buf did to Pitt in 2004 against Pitt backups? We were down 5 pts midway through the 3rd when Indy pulled their starters, it's not like we were getting killed and came back b/c they put in backups and Cincy played their starters for a half- we led 27-0 at the half but please keep whining.

Once again I ask this question-who do you pick that will be available at 15 that is a better option than Romo? It's not about comparing him to Henne or Sanchez; it's all about getting the best player available

Ryan Mallett.

While I don't know he is a better option, I do believe he is, at least, realistic. I don't seriously believe Romo will be available. And certainly not for 1 1st round pick. And I'm not thrilled about giving up numerous picks when we have a possible option available in Mallett, or maybe even Locker.

Now, if you can get Romo for this years 1st, absolutely pull the trigger.

Back
Top Bottom