wow...2012-2013 schedule | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

wow...2012-2013 schedule

The thing about that so called "easy schedule" is that some of those teams we're playing are looking at us saying that we're a team THEY should beat.

Ozzy rules!!

Have you all seen it? I see no reason why we cant win 11 games,unless our next coach is complete trash.although some teams will be improved,we are clearly better than most of them...on paper.I am optimistic just based on tge schedule we have.we split with everyone in our division (at the very least) lose 2 games against winning teams and a game we shouldnt lose gives us ten wins! I know this coaching search sucks,but this team has plenty of talent oh and by the way you still have the draft and free agency..we went 6-10 with a 0-7 start.the team can't get much worse than that.again,if the coach is even half way decent with the roster as is,we can win at least 10 games! I think I will finally get NFL ticket this year!

Our roster is way overrated. three losing seasons seems to point that out.

Yea, those Browns that beat us two years in a row?

Yea, those Browns that beat us two years in a row?

Well, we were a losing team coached by a guy who was afraid to throw hail mary passes with time expiring because they might get run back, so yeah.

Back
Top Bottom