wow | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

wow

He is a big, balanced, smart and strong player that doesn't always protect his feet well, doesn't shed blocks like Brandon Spikes or Rolondo McClain, but is a gifted cover guy that hits the heck out of Tight Ends and Running backs, practically raping them legally within the 5 yard area, and he also functions in coverage with more sophisticated and tougher responsibilities than we generally give our linebackers at the NFL level.

He's a good ILB prospect for us IMO. Nothing's changed my mind about im tonight.

damn...that was a nice rush there...just threw the tackle...

but you got to catch stanzi on that play

damn...that was a nice rush there...just threw the tackle...

but you got to catch stanzi on that play

He just doesn't have the speed to, that's why the thought of him playing as a OLB is just :crazy: to me.

He is a big, balanced, smart and strong player that doesn't always protect his feet well, doesn't shed blocks like Brandon Spikes or Rolondo McClain, but is a gifted cover guy that hits the heck out of Tight Ends and Running backs, practically raping them legally within the 5 yard area, and he also functions in coverage with more sophisticated and tougher responsibilities than we generally give our linebackers at the NFL level.

He's a good ILB prospect for us IMO. Nothing's changed my mind about im tonight.

Agree with everything here on Edddddds....you don't want him in there hand fighting with offensive lineman but he's basically the equivalent of a shutdown corner in coverage on backs and tight ends...

Agree with everything here on Edddddds....you don't want him in there hand fighting with offensive lineman but he's basically the equivalent of a shutdown corner in coverage on backs and tight ends...

He's a smart, strong and physical guy. I think he could learn to shed blocks better. The professor of the defense.

And he just picked off a pass LOL.

is there a conditioning issue...i've seen morgan pull himself a lot in this game???

i know the motor is awesome but so is dan williams motor and he plays every down at nt...

damn if you 2 didn't call that on edds...he was draped on #24 down the field...

how bout change of direction??? solid there

Back
Top Bottom