wow | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

wow

i know dwyer has had no room pretty much all night but i don't think he's as powerful a player as dixon or has that 2nd gear that dixon has in the open field...

and his run and pass blocking today imo just won't cut it

no doubter for me dixon

Hey CK, do you think that Spiller would honestly be an option for us if he's there in the 1st? I take ILB and WR before another RB personally, but hey, im not ireland lol

Spiller should be an option for us if I were running things yes.

I have five locked up guys that I don't pass on if they're there at #12. They are Ndamukong Suh, Gerald McCoy, Eric Berry, C.J. Spiller and Dez Bryant. I'm considering making Derrick Morgan a sixth.

Those five have nothing to do with positions of need. It has everything to do with special talent.

i believe the woes with our defense begin and end in the middle...we need backers that can cover and not miss 20 tackles and assignments a game...give me McClain my good sir lol...and yes I'm about to hop on the "Edds in the 2nd" bandwagon as well...

i know dwyer has had no room pretty much all night but i don't think he's as powerful a player as dixon or has that 2nd gear that dixon has in the open field...

and his run and pass blocking today imo just won't cut it

no doubter for me dixon

I've been holding off on that question until I can get a chance to see more Dwyer but I'm definitely coming to your side of things on that one. I knew I loved Dixon. I knew I liked Dwyer last year. I didn't know whether I still liked Dwyer. I still don't, but I'm starting to get an idea.

I like everything ive seen from Dez Bryant at OSU, but im a bit leery of taking a WR in round 1, they allow for a big propensity of busts. i would wholly support improving our O in FA and our D through the draft...we are missing 2-3 backers, a competent FS, and NT to build upon...if not, a 3-4 is never a reliable set...

Iowa is killing GT's defensive line on the opposite side of Morgan

Ferentz didn't fall off a watermelon truck yesterday

I don't understand the thinking that Morgan can't play SOLB. He's playing in space this entire fourth quarter from an up position and looking damn good doing it IMO.

morgan has impressed more much more in the 2nd half, than the 1st, surprisingly enough...the only time ive ever noticed him was in the UM game where he was made invisible mostly...i dont think he's an option for us, he seems like a late 1st rounder to me...unless we trade back into the back-end of Rd 1...

morgan has impressed more much more in the 2nd half, than the 1st, surprisingly enough...the only time ive ever noticed him was in the UM game where he was made invisible mostly...i dont think he's an option for us, he seems like a late 1st rounder to me...unless we trade back into the back-end of Rd 1...

He shouldn't make it past the 12th pick.

Back
Top Bottom