WR Combine on NFL Network Will keep updated. | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WR Combine on NFL Network Will keep updated.

Henry's time was really impressive, especially at that size. Anyone else see it and was as impressed as i was?

so thats pretty damn fast for a guy that big loll

lmaoo higgins was talkin bout runnin in the 4.1s and he runs a 4.48? lmaoo loser.

Also for all those Ginn Fans, I do not know if you heard but he will not be working out until his Pro Day, Same with Troy Smith

I heard that about Troy Smith. Who the heck does Troy Smith think he is? IMO he's a marginal NFL QB, at best.
He doesn't have the luxury to pick and choose when he works out, that's reserved for the top guys who have nothing to gain. This guy should be doing whatever he can to impress the scouts after that 35 yd performance against the Gators. :sidelol:

I heard that about Troy Smith. Who the heck does Troy Smith think he is? IMO he's a marginal NFL QB, at best.
He doesn't have the luxury to pick and choose when he works out, that's reserved for the top guys who have nothing to gain. This guy should be doing whatever he can to impress the scouts after that 35 yd performance against the Gators. :sidelol:

Its sad, but Smith will be lucky to stay a day 1 pick. Late 3rd maybe. He will need a big pro day for sure.

Back
Top Bottom