WR or ILB | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WR or ILB

there is NO way we draft a wr in the first... parcells drafting a reciever in the first is laughable at best... and rb could be a need depending on ronnie's contract, but no rb in the first either, it just won't happen... parcells is going to grab the best lb or d-lineman (to convert to lb), best nt or monster de (to convert to nt), or a stud fs... our first pick is going to the defense... the first three could go to the d for that matter... it is this team's most glaring flaw and it is going to get fixed or completely fall apart, depending on the output of our draft picks... parcells has a GIGANTIC ego, and he wants to get the satisfaction of being called a genious... if he can get this team to the AFC championship in year three he will have ESPN & NFLN on his nuts for life... that is the ultimate goal of this franchise, wheather we like it or not... parcells could care less if the team falls apart after he leaves, so long as he gets credit for its success now

there is NO way we draft a wr in the first... parcells drafting a reciever in the first is laughable at best... and rb could be a need depending on ronnie's contract, but no rb in the first either, it just won't happen... parcells is going to grab the best lb or d-lineman (to convert to lb), best nt or monster de (to convert to nt), or a stud fs... our first pick is going to the defense... the first three could go to the d for that matter... it is this team's most glaring flaw and it is going to get fixed or completely fall apart, depending on the output of our draft picks... parcells has a GIGANTIC ego, and he wants to get the satisfaction of being called a genious... if he can get this team to the AFC championship in year three he will have ESPN & NFLN on his nuts for life... that is the ultimate goal of this franchise, wheather we like it or not... parcells could care less if the team falls apart after he leaves, so long as he gets credit for its success now

I counted about 19 great points hidden in this gem of a paragraph....and I happen to agree with all 19 of them...

Here....have some little green bars.....no no....it's on me...I insist..:lol:

Back
Top Bottom