Wroten off the hook | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wroten off the hook

Motion

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
From GBNreport

LSU DT gets legal break… LSU DT Claude Wroten, a leading prospect for the 2006 draft, has apparently got a break from the law as prosecutors have declined to pursue a drug charge against him stemming from a traffic stop last month. Wroten was charged with possession of marijuana with intent to distribute after police stopped him for speeding and found the drug his car early in January. The District Attorney, though, did not spell out the reasons for dropping the charges. Whatever, the timing hasn’t been all that great for Wroten who had been considered something of a rising star in the 2006 draft class before the incident and still likely has a red flag next to his name.

SpeedRush99 said:
From GBNreport

Still may effect him in the draft. I still would not want Miami to draft him. He had drugs in his car and that could scare people away from him in the draft. Thanks for that Info! :D

I think Nick would love to bring in his LSU boys if he had a chance. but dont really need a DT. Will be interesting to see how far he falls due to this if any

playmaker1 said:
I think Nick would love to bring in his LSU boys if he had a chance. but dont really need a DT. Will be interesting to see how far he falls due to this if any

We don't? I agree its not our top priority but if he somehow slips down to say the 3rd? No question, pull the trigger.

SpeedRush99 said:
We don't? I agree its not our top priority but if he somehow slips down to say the 3rd? No question, pull the trigger.

Agreed!!! DT is not a Huge need, But if he were to drop Draft him. I know I said cause of the Drugs No, But the 3rd and unless someone else has dropped and we don't have Cutler and Croyle is there. Draft him!

We took Manny last year in the suplimental, we still have Holiday. We only need one on the field if were playing the 3-4. But yes, if he does fall some how, Id be finewith the pick.

You can never have too many good Dlinemen. That being said we have other needs that should be addressed with our top picks.

Depending on how far he slips because of this... he may still be a value pick in the 3rd or 4th round

playmaker1 said:
We took Manny last year in the suplimental, we still have Holiday. We only need one on the field if were playing the 3-4. But yes, if he does fall some how, Id be finewith the pick.

Holliday is definitely not a 3-4 NT.

SpeedRush99 said:
Holliday is definitely not a 3-4 NT.

yes, this is true. Manny is a big hole filler on the D-line. He fits the 3-4 perfectly. Now if we can get him to step up and the main guy, it would be nice.

playmaker1 said:
yes, this is true. Manny is a big hole filler on the D-line. He fits the 3-4 perfectly. Now if we can get him to step up and the main guy, it would be nice.

Manny was not drafted to be the starting NT this year. He is gunna play more this year, But when they drafted him did not expect him to start this early. He is still young. He just needs time to get better and stronger.

Skeet84 said:
Manny was not drafted to be the starting NT this year. He is gunna play more this year, But when they drafted him did not expect him to start this early. He is still young. He just needs time to get better and stronger.

Agreed

Back
Top Bottom