Wroten off the hook | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wroten off the hook

Personally, I think a 3-4 NT is one of the team's top needs.

We don't have a player that fits that mold other than Traylor who may not even be here next year. Vickerson and Wright are both taller players that do not have the leverage for the nose position. They will play more of the Richard Seymour role in this defense.

I'd have no problem with Gave Watson if they move back a little bit in the first.

wroten doesnt fit the NT really he is more a 4-3 undertackle in the NFL. HE is too small otherwise. He would be a poor fit for us. Ngata is the main NT in teh draft.

I love Wroten the player.... great first step and great intensity. But most of the time, these guys never change.

Look at Chris Henry last year. He fell to the 3rd round, had a very good rookie year, and the Bengals were ecstatic about what a "steal" they got. Then he got arrested a couple times. Now he might get cut.

Not saying that's what will happen to Wroten, but I would be really cautious about taking him in the first day.

If Ngata was to fall for any reason I think Nick would take him depending on who else is there.Watson is also posible in the late 20's if we trade down....I'd not be surprise to see Nick take a D-lineman on day 1.

Ozzy rules!!

LSU's, Kyle Williams looked pretty good in the senior bowl. He was quick and very disruptive up the middle. And probably be around in the 3rd or 4th rd.

Wroten may be off the hook legally but he'll still be hurt by it in the draft. He was kept out of the Senior Bowl for this incident. High 2nd rounder at best.

Back
Top Bottom