WRs sitting this week might help Feeley | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WRs sitting this week might help Feeley

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
With Chambers, Thompson, Newson, Willkins and Bellamy all sitting this week and Simmons and Tolver starting, Fielder's week to shine might be difficult. Next week is Feeley's time and he will probably have Chambers and Thompson back. Maybe these minor injuries are a blessing.

Blessing for who? The Jay bashers who want to see him fail? Look, I want to win games in 2004. If that means another year of Fiedler, so be it. I don't want AJ out there if he isn't the best player.

I don't have to be a back-flip jumping Fiedler supporter, but man I want this team to win and if he is the best we got then I want him on the field.

Blessing for who? God I hate the sound of that.

Our top 5 receivers heading into camp are all out for the game.
Well, Tolver, Simmons, & Snoop will get a lot of time in the first half, followed in the second half by Morris, Sippio, & Willie Johnson.

MikeO said:
Blessing for who? The Jay bashers who want to see him fail? Look, I want to win games in 2004. If that means another year of Fiedler, so be it. I don't want AJ out there if he isn't the best player.

I don't have to be a back-flip jumping Fiedler supporter, but man I want this team to win and if he is the best we got then I want him on the field.

Woa, sorry to offend you MikeO. I am just worried that Feeley won't get a fair shot with Wanny making the final decision.

so we r prety much going into this game with 4 wrs

Nublar7 said:
With Chambers, Thompson, Newson, Willkins and Bellamy all sitting this week and Simmons and Tolver starting, Fielder's week to shine might be difficult. Next week is Feeley's time and he will probably have Chambers and Thompson back. Maybe these minor injuries are a blessing.

Honestly sometimes when I see what makes some of you tick it scares the living crap out of me.

Oliver...

No, it looks like six from SMadison29's post above.
This will be a good chance for guys like Carl Morris and Sippio to show what they can do. Also Simmons and Tolver have experience in our system and this will be good for them to get time with the 1st team offense.
I think Dave will take into account the Wr situation when he decides on who to name the starting QB.

MikeO said:

agree

MikeO said:
Blessing for who? The Jay bashers who want to see him fail? Look, I want to win games in 2004. If that means another year of Fiedler, so be it[/B]. I don't want AJ out there if he isn't the best player.

Agreed.......however isn't that an oxymoron. Winning and Jay Feidler :lol:

Dave Wannstedt and the other coaches know Jay Fiedler doesn't have his best receivers this game. They'll factor that into the decision anyways.

pigskinguy said:
Agreed.......however isn't that an oxymoron. Winning and Jay Feidler :lol:
:lol: You want an oxymoron?

Good Canadian Beer.

Back
Top Bottom