WRs sitting this week might help Feeley | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WRs sitting this week might help Feeley

pigskinguy said:
........a 16 year-old telling me what good beer is...........that is classic! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I come from a long line of alcoholics. It's in my blood! :cpatch:

ohall said:
Honestly sometimes when I see what makes some of you tick it scares the living crap out of me.

Oliver...

Amen..I want our best getting ready for the season.

Can someone who gets to watch sat. game please pay some extra attention to Sippio? He doesn't no the system yet but IMO he has the tools to be a quality wr.

pigskinguy said:
Agreed.......however isn't that an oxymoron. Winning and Jay Feidler :lol:

There are very few QB's who have a better winning % than Feidler, in the regular season anyway, playoffs yes he is brutal. So to say he isn't a winner, would be well, wrong. :confused:

This team better pick up another wideout!! COME ON!! :fire:

great point

MikeO said:
Blessing for who? The Jay bashers who want to see him fail? Look, I want to win games in 2004. If that means another year of Fiedler, so be it. I don't want AJ out there if he isn't the best player.

I don't have to be a back-flip jumping Fiedler supporter, but man I want this team to win and if he is the best we got then I want him on the field.

Blessing for who? God I hate the sound of that.
alot of people don't realize it but Fieler is a good player....we invested into the one of the best defense in the league...but fail at the OL point. They are good...but that is what they are...so Feely or Fiedler i just hope Feely don't choke under pressure that unfortunately Fiedler is having problems at. Let the best player in.

Nublar7 said:
With Chambers, Thompson, Newson, Willkins and Bellamy all sitting this week and Simmons and Tolver starting, Fielder's week to shine might be difficult. Next week is Feeley's time and he will probably have Chambers and Thompson back. Maybe these minor injuries are a blessing.

what a stupid arguement. i want the best quarterback to start. if thats fiedler then so be it. gee why don't we just have the oline play reciever for jay that'll really screw him up :shakeno:

Best?

Fiedler got the starting job over Huard because of his stellar relief in a playoff game in Jax against Miami in 99. Against a team that had given up.

He missed all of preseason, came in game 4 of preseason 2000, threw 3 picks, and got the starting job. Tell me about best player. He got the job because someone likes him and didnt like Huard.

He has started for 3 seasons and we couldn't win enough games to make the playoffs the last 2 years. He even lost a few for us with his weak arm throwing those out routes. We have argued if we have won with Jay or despite Jay. However, we have lost our best offensive weapons and anyone in their right mind would predict a worse outcome with Jay at the helm.

So really. If you want 8-8 start Jay. If you want to take a chance on someone that may be able to make a difference, start someone else. Jay does have a history of injuries (every season so far,) so we will see Feely at some point. :cool:

jaxdolfan said:
Fiedler got the starting job over Huard because of his stellar relief in a playoff game in Jax against Miami in 99. Against a team that had given up.

He missed all of preseason, came in game 4 of preseason 2000, threw 3 picks, and got the starting job. Tell me about best player. He got the job because someone likes him and didnt like Huard.

He has started for 3 seasons and we couldn't win enough games to make the playoffs the last 2 years. He even lost a few for us with his weak arm throwing those out routes. We have argued if we have won with Jay or despite Jay. However, we have lost our best offensive weapons and anyone in their right mind would predict a worse outcome with Jay at the helm.

So really. If you want 8-8 start Jay. If you want to take a chance on someone that may be able to make a difference, start someone else. Jay does have a history of injuries (every season so far,) so we will see Feely at some point. :cool:

We lose Ricky and Boston, an almost completely new line, and you wanna start a new QB? Let alone an inexperienced QB? Jay Is the best option. And Jay has not been the reason we have not made the playoffs, he is just and easy escape.

jaxdolfan said:

You forgot that with Huard Miami scored zero touchdowns in preseason. In Fiedler, Miami scored, if I remember correctly, 2 touchdowns in one game.

Nublar7 said:
Woa, sorry to offend you MikeO. I am just worried that Feeley won't get a fair shot with Wanny making the final decision.

Actually this could work in Jay's favor, if he's able to move and score with the WR's he has and play well, then the argument would be it doesn't matter who Jay has, he gets it done.

Back
Top Bottom