WVDolphan's Get Real - "The Patriot Way" is a total crock. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WVDolphan's Get Real - "The Patriot Way" is a total crock.

iu7Zn56NZNJ3Ngif-1.jpg

72 Dolphins still only undefeated team so the question is are YOU mad ?

Hope you guys enjoyed your run cause it's ending this year then we'll see who's mad :)

Ya from what I've gathered from some posters here, we're definitely in for a sub .500 season just because a player we went 5-1 last season without anyway turned out to be a murdering scumbag.

Well at least you realize he is a murdering scumbag and aren't making excuses for him!

all I got to say is that I guess on this board Brady is the most amazing qb to ever play the game since he is the only reason that NE continues to win. I wish Marino had been that good

As much as I can't stand the guy, he's top 10 all time easily. He is up there with guys like Baugh, Graham, Unitas and yes, Marino.

And don't kid yourself, the only reason the Dolphins were relevant for much of Marino's career.. was Dan Marino. Shula fielded some ugly teams there near the end of his career and JJ couldn't acquire offensive talent to save his life (or his job).

I think people are overstating the demise of the Patriots right now, but Brady isn't getting any younger. The window for that team is closing rapidly, and when Tom Brady retires, I would not be surprised to see Belichick 'take a break from coaching.' The transition from the Brady era will not be easy. Ryan Mallett... is not Tom Brady.

Well at least you realize he is a murdering scumbag and aren't making excuses for him!

Why would we? Not only are there threads lambasting him for being a dirtbag, we have threads making fun of his new fate as well. It's not like were the Ravens or anything. :up:

Why would we? Not only are there threads lambasting him for being a dirtbag, we have threads making fun of his new fate as well. It's not like were the Ravens or anything. :up:

Some fans will defend a player for their team regardless

The World According to Patriot Haters:

1. Brady is a "system quarterback," and is only good because of Belichick's "system," even though he has played in numerous systems, with numerous players, his entire professional career.

2. Despite #1, Belichick is also a horrible and overrated head coach, who only wins because of Brady, who only wins because he's in Belichick's system.

3. (2001~2006) Peyton Manning is a better QB than Tom Brady because he has better stats. Tom's 3 rings don't matter.

4. (2007~2010) Tom Brady is not a better quarterback than Peyton even though he has better stats, because he's a "system quarterback," even though Brady has played in multiple systems and Manning has played in one.

5. (2011~Present) Despite inferior stats, less rings, and far less post season wins, Peyton Manning is a better QB than Tom Brady because of some incoherent nonsense involving Matt Cassel.

6. (2001~2005) Tom Brady only went to the Superbowl because of a great defense.

7. (2011) Tom Brady only went to the Superbowl because he's lucky.

8. Since the Patriots video-taped one Jets practice in 2006, their 2001, 2003 and 2004 Superbowl wins were all the result of cheating.

9. The Patriots have not won anything since "Spygate." 2007 is proof. After winning a historic 18 wins in a row, they lost the Superbowl to a helmet catch.

10. During "Spygate" the Patriots organization had secret knowledge of every opposing play their opponents would call, and would call a precise counter-play, which every Patriot knew, to win Superbowls via mind-reading techniques

11. (2008) The Patriots are in decline.

12. (2009) The Patriots are in decline.

13. (2010) The Patriots are in decline.

14. (2011) The Patriots are in decline.

15. (2012) The Patriots are in decline.

I'm sure I'm missing a few things. Haven't spent a lot of time amid the delusional lately, so bear with me.

The World According to Patriot Haters:

1. Brady is a "system quarterback," and is only good because of Belichick's "system," even though he has played in numerous systems, with numerous players, his entire professional career.

2. Despite #1, Belichick is also a horrible and overrated head coach, who only wins because of Brady, who only wins because he's in Belichick's system.

3. (2001~2006) Peyton Manning is a better QB than Tom Brady because he has better stats. Tom's 3 rings don't matter.

4. (2007~2010) Tom Brady is not a better quarterback than Peyton even though he has better stats, because he's a "system quarterback," even though Brady has played in multiple systems and Manning has played in one.

5. (2011~Present) Despite inferior stats, less rings, and far less post season wins, Peyton Manning is a better QB than Tom Brady because of some incoherent nonsense involving Matt Cassel.

6. (2001~2005) Tom Brady only went to the Superbowl because of a great defense.

7. (2011) Tom Brady only went to the Superbowl because he's lucky.

8. Since the Patriots video-taped one Jets practice in 2006, their 2001, 2003 and 2004 Superbowl wins were all the result of cheating.

9. The Patriots have not won anything since "Spygate." 2007 is proof. After winning a historic 18 wins in a row, they lost the Superbowl to a helmet catch.

10. During "Spygate" the Patriots organization had secret knowledge of every opposing play their opponents would call, and would call a precise counter-play, which every Patriot knew, to win Superbowls via mind-reading techniques

11. (2008) The Patriots are in decline.

12. (2009) The Patriots are in decline.

13. (2010) The Patriots are in decline.

14. (2011) The Patriots are in decline.

15. (2012) The Patriots are in decline.

I'm sure I'm missing a few things. Haven't spent a lot of time amid the delusional lately, so bear with me.

Sounds like we need to make a flow chart.

Akin to the manning MVP flowchart-

View attachment 10966

Back
Top Bottom