WVDolphan's Get Real - Week 5 Recap/Grades | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WVDolphan's Get Real - Week 5 Recap/Grades

good stufff. i agree on everything except clay. im not ready to give up on him yet

Football: played with 32 other starters.

This. Always pisses me off when they associate a team's record with a single player. Like "Tebow winning 8 games" last year. Their D played out of their damn mind, and McGahee turned back the clock down the stretch. No telling how good we'd be if Ryan were on the team, but I'm certainly alright with Tannehill :)

I didnt think I wouldve needed to explain this, and honestly I probably shouldnt have to, but since some people dont get it....

ITS JOKES PEOPLE. Get it? Haha. Funny?

Look, its an attempt at humor...

1) Walt Coleman should die in a fire.

An obvious exaggeration. The man made some horrible calls in a football game. Hardly something punishable by death by fire. But, Im pretty sure most people understood that. Apparently, some people take this **** seriously. :bobdole:

2) Walt Coleman should be thrown screaming from a helicopter

See previous explaination. You see, being thrown from a helicopter is an unusual way to die. Therefore, using it in place of say..... someone should shoot Walt Coleman adds to the exaggeration, makes it obvious that your making an attempt at humor as well. Comedians use that **** all the time. In fact, I stole that one from my personal fav George Carlin. Not that Im any spectacular comedian, but you get the point......well maybe. Maybe not. Judging by the fact a couple of people seem butthurt in this thread maybe you dont get the point even after I explain it.

3) I want to fight Charles Clay.....

NO I DONT!!!! Charles Clay would WHIP MY ASS!!!!! Charles Clay could catch the ball and hand it off to the opponent, then block other phins from making the tackle on the way to an opposing team TD and I still wouldnt fight him. My wife likes my face just how it is.

4) I hope Charles Clay catches AIDS.

No I dont. Again an exaggeration because..... **** Charles Clay. Im not very happy with the dude right now. He made a tremendously stupid mental error that couldve easily cost us the game. TBH, Im completely indifferent as to whether or not he catches AIDS, but thats much different from hoping he does. I dont hope anyone catches AIDS.

Now, Im not going to apologize for making these jokes or most other ones I make in nearly all of my threads because they are obvious jokes and none of them are over the top. Everyone shouldve understood them to be attempts at humor to begin with. If you didnt find them humorous, thats fine. To each his own. Dont laugh. Call my jokes lame. I dont give a ****. I dont claim to be a great comedian. But, they are simply jokes. And if someone is going to come in and be butthurt about it I think they may need to be the one to grow up...... or at least GET ****ing REAL!!!!!! :lol:

IMHO, your lame, warped sense of humor SUCKS. You bring things int your so called analysis which have no place in a football forum. I thought it to be sick, as opposed to funny. Perhaps, if you lost a loved one to AIDS, you may think differently. Perhaps not, which is sad.

You appear to think very highly of yourself, not quite sure why. JMO

I didnt think I wouldve needed to explain this, and honestly I probably shouldnt have to, but since some people dont get it....

An obvious exaggeration. The man made some horrible calls in a football game. Hardly something punishable by death by fire. But, Im pretty sure most people understood that. Apparently, some people take this **** seriously. :bobdole:

See previous explaination. You see, being thrown from a helicopter is an unusual way to die. Therefore, using it in place of say..... someone should shoot Walt Coleman adds to the exaggeration, makes it obvious that your making an attempt at humor as well. Comedians use that **** all the time. In fact, I stole that one from my personal fav George Carlin. Not that Im any spectacular comedian, but you get the point......well maybe. Maybe not. Judging by the fact a couple of people seem butthurt in this thread maybe you dont get the point even after I explain it.

NO I DONT!!!! Charles Clay would WHIP MY ASS!!!!! Charles Clay could catch the ball and hand it off to the opponent, then block other phins from making the tackle on the way to an opposing team TD and I still wouldnt fight him. My wife likes my face just how it is.

No I dont. Again an exaggeration because..... **** Charles Clay. Im not very happy with the dude right now. He made a tremendously stupid mental error that couldve easily cost us the game. TBH, Im completely indifferent as to whether or not he catches AIDS, but thats much different from hoping he does. I dont hope anyone catches AIDS.

Now, Im not going to apologize for making these jokes or most other ones I make in nearly all of my threads because they are obvious jokes and none of them are over the top. Everyone shouldve understood them to be attempts at humor to begin with. If you didnt find them humorous, thats fine. To each his own. Dont laugh. Call my jokes lame. I dont give a ****. I dont claim to be a great comedian. But, they are simply jokes. And if someone is going to come in and be butthurt about it I think they may need to be the one to grow up...... or at least GET ****ing REAL!!!!!! :lol:

Look@this guy ova hea. He's the Andrew Dice Clay of Finheaven! Oh!! :lol:

http://youtu.be/HChzRB8h6LU
http://youtu.be/BWzI_Wn0ZwM

Matt Ryan - 0 playoffs wins

You must not think Marino is one of the best QBs to ever play the game, considering he never won a Super Bowl. Clearly Dilfer was better than him by your logic.

Is this really necessary? People offended by jokes suck.

I texted WV six minutes into the first quarter and told him we were winning that game. It was obvious very early on. Bengals brought nothing to the table today and we didn't even play as well as we could.

LOL @ Those Bengal trolls that wasted their week over here flapping jaws.

Nice write up, WV. On a side note, still a bit early, but what do you think of a possible WVU vs Alabama national championship? :lol:

Pass D was the biggest plus apart from the continued development of Tannehill. Still a bit of a liability but we are getting pressure on the QB, still mostly Wake though, and the coverage has improved quite a bit. Rashad Jones is turning into a playmaker.

I texted WV six minutes into the first quarter and told him we were winning that game. It was obvious very early on. Bengals brought nothing to the table today and we didn't even play as well as we could.

LOL @ Those Bengal trolls that wasted their week over here flapping jaws.

Funny, I thought we were going to get whallopped. We were kicking their ASS, and down 6-0. Seemed like another day where we just got in our own way, and dug ourselves in too deep a hole to recover. TIL The Bengals are good at beating cream puffs, but they look very vulnerable against a team that is as good, or better than them.

Yea f*** that Walt Coleman. I don't understand how a referee crew can be so blatantly biased, as the were against us today. Yet, they don't incur any fines or get investigated by the league. Thank god we wouldn't be denied the victory today, because those calls were absolutely tragic. It actually wouldn't bother me much at all if he died by being thrown out of a helicopter, because he tried to f*** with my happiness by making s*** calls on replays all day. F*** with my team you f*** with me and all the other die hard Phin fans.

Funny, I thought we were going to get whallopped. We were kicking their ASS, and down 6-0. Seemed like another day where we just got in our own way, and dug ourselves in too deep a hole to recover. TIL The Bengals are good at beating cream puffs, but they look very vulnerable against a team that is as good, or better than them.

It was funny because the commercial break in which I texted him, when they came back from commercial, Lane fumbled the football and the Bengals recovered it.

But I needed about one drive from each team to see that we were the better team giving the better effort. Then again, I seen the same thing last week in Arizona. The biggest thing for me though was that the ball hasn't bounced our way recently. Eventually, that was going to change. The NFL is a game of randomness and no matter how poor your luck may be, eventually luck swings in your favor (assuming you believe in luck perse).

Dolphins seemed to come out and push the Bengals around on both sides of the football early on.

I'm still pissed off about that damned Stealers game fumble recovery(oh...welll...uhhhhhh....we couldn't tell who recovered the ball {even though it was obvious} so f*** you Dolphins) call, being as it was the only time i have ever been able to attend a game in Miami.

Still mind****ed on how bad Clay is right now.

Such a promising player last year. IDK maybe he'll get out this slump..HOPEFULLY

Back
Top Bottom