Ya think Miami's already made a trade? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ya think Miami's already made a trade?

I dont know where is Enduro when you need him?

He already told us Ireland called the ghost of Cardinals past to arrange a trade for Larry Fitzgerald. Since they had no GM or Head Coach at the time, he called Bill Murray and the other Ghostbusters to make contact with the spirit...

He already told us Ireland called the ghost of Cardinals past to arrange a trade for Larry Fitzgerald. Since they had no GM or Head Coach at the time, he called Bill Murray and the other Ghostbusters to make contact with the spirit...

Yeah I remember Locke, but his "sources" and predictions make me laugh.

I've heard the Percy Harvin talk as well, not saying anything will happen...just saying there is some chatter in regards to Havin and the Dolphins going around. ?

Harvin is not going to happen short of us giving up our 1st and next year's 1st. He's their only real weapon right now and they want to get more weapons at WR, not less. They have him locked in for this year and it gives them time to work out a longer deal for him. Don't believe any of the hype about the conflict with the team. Both the team and he say it's not true and the press is making it up. I would hope our GM has been talking with some teams and not sitting back and waiting, else we are behind most other teams.

I dont know where is Enduro when you need him?

59020psychic20fail20kjarrett20flickr-1.jpg

Is it possible Miami has made an agreement to make a trade? Sure. Take a look at Brandon Marshall last year. But if Miami was looking to acquire players (not trade them away) I think they would first wait for free agency and see what's available. Also with so many draft picks, I doubt Ireland is going to trade them away...

Harvin makes us way better, there arent many players like him. You want a playmaker? People that facepalm a Harvin recommendation should go back to football school...seriously...just watch the guy with the ball in his hands. Migraines, they are supposedly done. Injuries, maybe, but cant we all say that about Jennings as well? Huge upgrade over what we have and if the trade is a 2nd rounder name me one 2nd rounder in memory that was good for us.

If we traded for Miles Austin, anyone know roughly how much we'd be paying Austin? I think I'd prefer Austin or Jennings over Wallace. Id be willing to trade away a 3rd rounder for Austin.

Back
Top Bottom