yahoo.com draft mock | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

yahoo.com draft mock

OU's speed rushers ate him alive. I'll pass as a LT, NFL guys are just as fast

I would take the best impact OLB, or ILB with our first pick, and then address the oline with picks 2-4.

I would take the best impact OLB, or ILB with our first pick, and then address the oline with picks 2-4.

Honestly with this draft we can get GREAT oline talent in the second and third round...i wouldn't mind grabbing an good run stopping ILB...however Jenkins showed flashes when he was given a chance

Hey Hoops, just picking up on this one - any further thoughts after the game?

I still think he'd be better suited to guard as his weakness was exploited with OU's speed rushers.

yeah he looked like a guard all day long in that bowl game...arm length looks like vines though...but his movement was guard like...off balance a few times and almost crossed his feet trying to get as wide as he could vs the speed rush...that said i think that little guy would give a lot of guys fits with his speed around the corner...

but i agree with you now that guard looks like the spot...maybe some spot tackle play in a pinch...i dont see the same foot and move athlete in pass pro i saw last year...blew some assignments also on stunt plays where he should have picked up the late free db blitzer off the edge

flukers feet at left tackle should be an easy exploitation...

Like 2 sacks in the 1st qtr yesterday?

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

Honestly with this draft we can get GREAT oline talent in the second and third round...i wouldn't mind grabbing an good run stopping ILB...however Jenkins showed flashes when he was given a chance

What about Morris (MLB) from Iowa in the 4th or 5th?

Really don't like Cyrus..hate those prospects, the Flukers and Andre Smith's of the world. If a guy's gonna bust I think it's the guys in that mold, heavy footed. Cyrus is a good athlete for his size, but I've never seen a guy end up on the ground as much as him.

Back
Top Bottom