Yahoo! Sports Mock Draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Yahoo! Sports Mock Draft

quinn would be like a lottery win; don't see him sliding though, but who knows? leinhart went to ten last year so anything is possible. i'd be shocked if quinn slips out of the top five. det, cle, tb - all are prime candidates for a franchise qb. even houston at # 8 - we can always dream...

does front office mean GM? or what exactly?

WOW. . . . this guy has quinn falling out of the top 5 and adrain peterson out of the top 10. either one of these guys would make me a very happy man.

WOW. . . . this guy has quinn falling out of the top 5 and adrain peterson out of the top 10. either one of these guys would make me a very happy man.

Either of them would make me a very angry man. RB is the strongest point, offensively, on this team. And we definitely don't need to spend our first round pick on a QB. Third round, maybe. Fourth round, probably. Sixth round, why not? First round, no way.

I could see the Lions, Texans or the Vikings taking Quinn. I don't think the Browns will (Frye), the Redskins (Campbell), the Cardinals (Leinart)nor the Buccaneers since Simms is coming back.

I'm not totally sold on Quinn, but I will say that his recievers had equal blame for most of those games they lost.

Either of them would make me a very angry man. RB is the strongest point, offensively, on this team. And we definitely don't need to spend our first round pick on a QB. Third round, maybe. Fourth round, probably. Sixth round, why not? First round, no way.

are you telling me you would pass up on adrian peterson??!??!!? wow.. im having flashbacks of last year when people said they would pass up on vince young. adrian peterson is probably the most talented player in this draft!!! trust me, he is going to be a superomegamegamega star in this leauge. YES RB is the strongest postion on the offense. But is that saying much??? look, i really love ronnie but i see how there is room for these two stud players. ronnie has great hands, so why not have him as a 3rd wide reciver and backup running back? he has shown that he works better when the load is split. the only problem i see with this is so much cap space is going to be spent on the RB position, but then again, Ronnie is the versitile so we could use him in many diffrent ways. and having a great running back like Adrain Peterson will mask the offensives inabilty to toss the pigskin.
please give me a valid reason why you would pass up on an allworld talent like AD.
and yes, this team needs a quarterback. im not sure what team you have watching for the past 7 years or more. its about time we draft somebody in the early rounds. no more PROJECTS. who was the last quarterback we drafted in the first/second rounds? weve traded picks and those dindt work out. WE HAVE TO TAKE A DAMN CHANCE ON A QB IN THE EARLY ROUNDS. ITS THE MOST IMPORTANT POSTITION IN FOOTBALL. and dont bring up daunte beacuse lord knows what hes going to bring to the table next year.

I could see the Lions, Texans or the Vikings taking Quinn. I don't think the Browns will (Frye), the Redskins (Campbell), the Cardinals (Leinart)nor the Buccaneers since Simms is coming back.

I'm not totally sold on Quinn, but I will say that his recievers had equal blame for most of those games they lost.

Viks are committed to Jackson for the time being. Texans may or may not stick with Carr, plus they've got holes on their OL and DL. Lions do have other holes to fill and Kitna/McCown aren't that bad plus Quinn doesn't really fit Martz' offensive scheme.

maybe we get a shot i thought detriot would definatly take a qb or another first round wr lol but with the injury to jones and the uncertanty of his status for the start of the season instead of taking a qb i bet adrian peterson goes to the lions add to that any team that passes on jamrcus russel is just dumb hes all ready starting to fall

I don't see any way in hell he falls to #9.

IFFFFFFF he did it sure will be an interesting 15 minutes.

I still think we go defense early and often.

are you telling me you would pass up on adrian peterson??!??!!? wow.. im having flashbacks of last year when people said they would pass up on vince young. adrian peterson is probably the most talented player in this draft!!! trust me, he is going to be a superomegamegamega star in this leauge. YES RB is the strongest postion on the offense. But is that saying much??? look, i really love ronnie but i see how there is room for these two stud players. ronnie has great hands, so why not have him as a 3rd wide reciver and backup running back? he has shown that he works better when the load is split. the only problem i see with this is so much cap space is going to be spent on the RB position, but then again, Ronnie is the versitile so we could use him in many diffrent ways. and having a great running back like Adrain Peterson will mask the offensives inabilty to toss the pigskin.
please give me a valid reason why you would pass up on an allworld talent like AD.
and yes, this team needs a quarterback. im not sure what team you have watching for the past 7 years or more. its about time we draft somebody in the early rounds. no more PROJECTS. who was the last quarterback we drafted in the first/second rounds? weve traded picks and those dindt work out. WE HAVE TO TAKE A DAMN CHANCE ON A QB IN THE EARLY ROUNDS. ITS THE MOST IMPORTANT POSTITION IN FOOTBALL. and dont bring up daunte beacuse lord knows what hes going to bring to the table next year.

Are u kidding me? we have a bunch of holes on this team and many weakness that could be upgraded and u want a running back? Id rather pick mason crosby, the kicker from colorado with our 1st pick cuz i know he'd produce in his first year and we'd take care of a need... we have 2 and a half good running backs on the fins roster... ronnie brown- best offensive player on the fins, ricky- had the potential to be the greatest running back in fins history, and if he stays in 08 which he says he will, he should still ball it up, and we have morris who is a serviceable backup... ya sure, lets add a fourth, actually fifth rb if u cant travis minor, to the roster... people amaze me

Back
Top Bottom