Yes i am talking playoffs!!!!!!!!!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Yes i am talking playoffs!!!!!!!!!!!!

We should beat the Jets. We should sweep the bill and tie with Pats. I can see playoffs. We will come close for sure

Ive been talking playoffs since preseason bro. Thats why everyone got and earned the Fs I gave them on the grades after losing to the sorry ass Jests. You have to beat ****ty teams like the Jests when you play them, especially at home, if you want to make it to the playoffs. That game hurts us so badly in the standings right now. The Cards loss isnt nearly as bad because its an interconference game.

Youre correct about how weak the AFC is this year. I posted exactly that in my first Get Real thread this year. I almost took the Colts for that last spot. Its wide open.

The Broncos have lost to 3 good teams and beaten the Steelers. They will be a factor. The Chargers will be in the mix as well. We can hope with the tough schedules they play that they both go 9-7. I expect the Steelers to be around at the end. The Ravens, Texans, and Pats look pretty solid.

Beating the Bungles was HUGE. A game we had to have to hold on to hope. I think we can string some Ws together and play meaningful December football for a change.

And hell, if we get in watch the **** out. Because if we do get in, it will mean Tannehill will have been improving all along and we could be real dangerous come January. Avoid injuries and lets go!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

Pretty easy to see how we stack up against the teams in our division.

The Bills blow.
The Jests blow HARD.
The Pats are pretty damn good.
Were a pretty good team.

Since we lost to the Jests, we need to sweep the rest of the division games to have a shot in the division. Otherwise, we are thinking wildcard.

lol Bills giving up 50.ppg vs the AFC East this season.

Playoffs? PLAYOFFS?!?!

you don't make the playoffs dropping games to teams like the cardinals (don't care about their record, that offense is trash) and the ****ing jets. The sad thing is we lost our games on a couple of plays and like others have said, we could easily be a one loss team. I'd even contend we would have hung around with the texans had we not had the tipped INTS and that HORRIBLE fumble by thomas.

What's even more frustrating is that just about every key play in our losses is directly related to a bone head dip **** move by ireland. Armstrong had a nice drop in the jets game that should have been a near game sealing first down. nanane was total garbage and cost us a couple of turnovers. John Jerry has been inconsistent and getting his ass kicked on the regular. The biggest surprise to me is how bad thomas has been with the fumbles and just lack of vision coupled with him looking even slower than last year. Poor secondary play...but we traded away a first round talent for nothing...I just don't get any of these moves we made.

I hate to say this but so much depends on the NFL and the officiating. after watching tonight`s game chargers vs. saints. it`s so obvious that it`s annoying. chargers got ripped off constantly. a 0-5 saints could mean an economic or credibility factor ..mmm i dont know but conspiracy strikes again folks. i hope our fins can be on clean called games.

I thought we would be a 10-6 team just by schedule alone. Losing 2 winnable games early in the season will come back to bite us in the Ass. There's still a chance for playoffs if we can put together a string of victories but we are struggling in close games. I just want to see the team head in the right direction and be a contender for years to come.

I still think we're an 8-8 team. Losing those 2 overtime games really hurts, but I think we can steal at least one more game (and yes, we STOLE that game today against the Bengals. Playoff team from last year, 3-1 record, and we beat them in their house).

I will toast to that bro. :lol:

its going to be 2013..... that 13!!!! You know good **** has to happen in the year 13!! We get Romney taking oath, the Jests wrap up a miserable season where they get laughed out of NY, Walt Coleman ****s himself on the field and retires in embarrasement, and the phins make the playoffs!!!!
And don't forget Nolan Carroll's a Republican too, dawg. ;-)

Back
Top Bottom