Yes, I can put together a decent case for picking up Quincy Carter | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Yes, I can put together a decent case for picking up Quincy Carter

Yes, I can put together a decent case for picking up Quincy Carter

No, you can't. Try again.

I could make a case for picking up (fill in the blank), but that doesn't mean we would be better off. Dance with the girl that brought you.

Fiedler for Julius Jones!

I just had to throw that out.. It was gonna come sooner or later.

taylorj99 said:
Dance with the girl that brought you.

I agree. Problem is we aren't even at the dance yet.

PS - This is not meant in any way to mean I am for picking up Carter. :goof:

But let's not rule out any options.

Dont give him or the Cowboys credit, NO dont get CARTER!!!!

BassFin said:
Fiedler for Julius Jones!

I just had to throw that out.. It was gonna come sooner or later.

Screw that! Fiedler for George!!! :roflmao:

"In his first season as the full-time starter -- after splitting the first two seasons with Chad Hutchinson -- Carter threw for 3,302 yards, but had 21 interceptions and 17 touchdowns. He was intercepted at least twice six times.

Thirteen of those interceptions came when he got outside the pocket after a play had broken down."

13 of the 21 INT's were on the run so actually did well when he stayed in the pocket.He has potential but the news about testing for Cocaine is certianly not going to help him.

minus said:
Some of you think that having a strong arm makes you a GOOD QB on Sundays.

yea, didn't you see that jeff george got voted into the hall of fame, and ryan leaf is setting the league on fire. oh right, they were two idiots who sucked despite having big time arms, and carter is another-who can't throw it up to glenn, bryant, and now keyshawn? carter couldn't, how many times did you guys see him miss a man deep b/c he tried to throw it in the stands. hell no to quincy carter! we have 3, maybe 4 qbs on our roster better than him.

Phishstix said:
yea, didn't you see that jeff george got voted into the hall of fame, and ryan leaf is setting the league on fire. oh right, they were two idiots who sucked despite having big time arms, and carter is another-who can't throw it up to glenn, bryant, and now keyshawn? carter couldn't, how many times did you guys see him miss a man deep b/c he tried to throw it in the stands. hell no to quincy carter! we have 3, maybe 4 qbs on our roster better than him.

I know.

I'm talking about some of the people (Actually is more than half the people) who think having a good arm makes a good QB on sundays.The same people who are in love with A.J Feeley without seeing him play in a game.

Scratch New England. Maybe if Kiam still owned them... he had a thing for degenerates.

RunTravisRun said:
First, our "people" would have to look into his releasing. Tuna had to have a good reason for cutting him....he was clearly the starter in my book. However, if you take a closer look at it....I think he would be a good pick-up.
He was cut right after he tested positive for coke :eek: (2nd offense):eek: Thats a good reason, keep the druggies out of a fins uniform!!!

You guys gotta start thinking that the Dolphins are in a lot of trouble if they are entertaining the thought of picking up some of the trash thats been mentioned on this message board. Tim Brown, Q. Carter. etc. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom