You know the Fins are cursed or plain stupid if this happens.. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You know the Fins are cursed or plain stupid if this happens..

Wrong. I live in the Bay Area and it is well known Harbaugh was not up rooting his family. He told his high school football coach this much and I happen to work at this high school.

Free Agency hasnt even started yet, so we dont know what are front office is trying. We may miss out all the way around. Never know. But I do know one thing. That's I dont want to have knee jerk reactions. Dont panic and overpay Flynn, cuz your afraid of missing out. Manning is option number 1, but if our coach is confident about Flynn then dont wait for PM. Offering Flynn a contract may put some pressure on Manning. Bottom line lets not panic. Definately dont want to see us take Tannehill top 10?!? No way, not just for the sake of doing it. Worst case is we are left with Matt Moore. If its ok to believe in Flynn I think its fine to believe in Moore.

Well I personally hope that we do "lose out" on Flynn and Tannehill. Primarily because they both blow. Quote me on that.

No way in hell Tannehill goes 4th...

There are 5 studs in this draft...the two QBs, Claiborne, Blackmon, and Kalil...

They browns will choose what's left of the 5...Those 5 are sure fire hits...

Tannehill needs years to prepare for be an NFL QB and he will just be another average QB...

Well I personally hope that we do "lose out" on Flynn and Tannehill. Primarily because they both blow. Quote me on that.
if their was a thanks button, id thank you.

people on here were not even mentioning matt flynn last year when we were 0-7 and were facing the prospect of needing a qb.

i understand people wanted luck, barkley, and griffin ahead, but no one even mentioned flynn as a fallback option. Now all the sudden, 1 great statistical game, everyone drools over him.

people on here were not even mentioning matt flynn last year when we were 0-7 and were facing the prospect of needing a qb.

i understand people wanted luck, barkley, and griffin ahead, but no one even mentioned flynn as a fallback option. Now all the sudden, 1 great statistical game, everyone drools over him.

Yep, people are dumb.

Yep, people are dumb.

its called potential and growth. flynn may not be the flashiest guy on film but hes gone from a backup to jamarcus russel, to being out brian brohm as a 7th round pick, to starting in the nfl and almost beating a great Patriots team. Its not about the destination, its about the journey ;) Flynn has the "potential" to be an amazing system QB for Philbin and his offense

Flynn has the "potential" to be an amazing system QB for Philbin and his offense

This is the part people keep missing. They are so focused on a strong arm, they miss the fact that in a WCO, you don't need it.

I agree with you that people tended to drool after his start last season. That being said I think it would bring a level of comfort if we signed him knowing the connection there is between our new coach and him. If Philbin has worked with him for a few years and knows him THAT well, and still wants to put his coaching future in the guys hands at QB, then I guess I'll trust him.

ya agreed. schaub, rivers. great Qbs that dont have strong arms. Schaub plays in a WCO

Back
Top Bottom