You see what happens when you start to get high on this team? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You see what happens when you start to get high on this team?

Yea, because being high on the team is what caused them to lose. It really effected their play..... GET REAL!!!!!

And some of you ****tards thinking all of the sudden we arent going to win more than 7 games this year are ****ing clueless. We lost another close game to a team that also beat Green Bay in that building.

WE ARE A GOOD TEAM!!!!!

Dont give me that we beat a bunch of nobodies bull****. We will beat some teams this year.

Never liked Smith, plays way too soft. Hard to say what is wrong with Long, but his play has been mediocre at best.

Yea, because being high on the team is what caused them to lose. It really effected their play..... GET REAL!!!!!

And some of you ****tards thinking all of the sudden we arent going to win more than 7 games this year are ****ing clueless. We lost another close game to a team that also beat Green Bay in that building.

WE ARE A GOOD TEAM!!!!!

Dont give me that we beat a bunch of nobodies bull****. We will beat some teams this year.

Get your head out of your ass. I never said that's the reason they lost. I just find it funny that you got morons on here talking about how "The Colts don't stand a chance", and "Brian Hartline is a number one receiver", etc. People just don't ****ing learn around here.

Back
Top Bottom