Your joking right? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your joking right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, next time i'll put " what will happen, IN MY OPINION," for the ones who tells people they need an education. Will that work for you. You can't put a fact on the future because it has never happened, so it has to be an opinion. But I need the education right.
X-Con said:
You stated it as a fact, "smart guy"

Before you get smart with someone, try getting yourself an education.

^That's stated as fact, not opinion.

ptmn said:
You can't put a fact on the future because it has never happened

That doesn't work on a message board, buddy. People always do that. How am I supposed to know it was just your opinion rather than you forcing it as a fact?

Really, I'm not gonna argue with you. I have no respect for you and I don't think anyone here should.

If you want respect here, don't put something stupid like this in one of your threads:
Maybe that's why I don't post here, bring back phinzone.com

Btw- Phinzone was weak, and I'm not replying to this crybaby thread again.

X-Con said:
That doesn't work on a message board, buddy. People always do that. How am I supposed to know it was just your opinion rather than you forcing it as a fact?

Really, I'm not gonna argue with you. I have no respect for you and I don't think anyone here should.

If you want respect here, don't put something stupid like this in one of your threads:

Btw- Phinzone was weak, and I'm not replying to this crybaby thread again.
Sorry buddy but your wrong just admit it I don't want to argue but your excuse is weak, and you said I need an education when you can't tell the difference between a fact and an opinion. It's a joke with stuff like that about phinzone.com you need to lighten up, I know it's not coming back.

ptmn said:
Sorry buddy but your wrong just admit it I don't want to argue but your excuse is weak, and you said I need an education when you can't tell the difference between a fact and an opinion. It's a joke with stuff like that about phinzone.com you need to lighten up, I know it's not coming back.

Just let it go man. There are a lot of good ppl here, just give yourself a lil time to see that. Don't sweat the lil things.

I like a lot of people here I just put my opinion down and people get mad and that kid starts with me. So the good people started with me cause I think saban will fail sorry that's what I think. I post it cause I thought this was an opinion board, but I guess not.

Don't take this personally. You have to understand that its my job to make sure things don't get out of hand on the main board. By the first few replies, it was obvious it was already heading that way......

Stop replying to him! This is turning into that hundred page fight that you didn't want.

Wildbill3 said:
I think it's the same guy (ptmn). :lol:

View Profile: salsasalsa
Banned
mini-taylor2[1].JPG
Last Activity: 10-08-2004 11:13 AM
Add salsa to Your Buddy List Add salsa to Your Ignore List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom