You're reaction: We trade for Finley, sign Jennings, and draft Patterson/Bailey. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You're reaction: We trade for Finley, sign Jennings, and draft Patterson/Bailey.

No to trading for Finley, take him if released, other decent FA TE's out there, or draft one in 1st 3 rounds ..
Jennings/Wallace - either one works for me, vital for our off season to get one.
No to 1st round WR - not in this draft. Thinking CB or DE at #12. Maybe even trade up for Milliner.
Draft WR +/- TE in 2nd or 3rd rounds

Trade Daniel Thomas and a 4th for Finley. GB can't pretend their running game is good right now. They are cutting Finley anyway so that can bring the pick value down.

We can resign Bush. Him and Miller should be sufficient with Jonas Grey to get the job done on the run.

I would absolutely NOT trade for Finley. If GB lets him walk, then I would say sign him but no way should we give up a pick for him. I know Cook is a hot name on this forum, and I would love to have him, but I don't think he will be available. Keller is a good option IMO too. I really want Jennings and would love Patterson.

No trade for Finley. If he comes free, different story.

I'd let Brian Hartline walk and sign Greg Jennings for near the same price tag. I would also see if I could make a play for Domenik Hixon of the New York Giants.

Then I would head into the Draft looking to pick up two players. Cordarrelle Patterson would remain on my short list at 12 overall but not necessarily be the top guy on it. There are players I would rather have. If I do not take Patterson at 12 then I would look to circle back to the position at 54, seeing whether Stedman Bailey, Markus Wheaton, Terrance Williams, Quinton Patton or Tavon Austin are available.

Then later in the Draft (perhaps the 5th round), I would target Marquess Wilson of Washington State.

no I say we resign Hartline and sign Jennings or Wallace none of these recievers in the draft are worth the 12 pick

Patterson has everything minus the hands to be a top 10 pick. No doubt i would take him at 12. I was calling for Ty Hilton last year and look what he did his first year.

Why would they trade for players? when there's equal value getting them as free agents? they don't want to give up draft picks

Gimme Finley Jennings and Patterson. Idc how much it will cost. I'll buy season tickets for the next two years!!!

Same reason we traded for Bush. To prevent the player from hitting the open market. Finley is 25 and a potential playmaker. He's familiar with Philbin, the offense and would fill a void at a position of need. If you can get him for a later pick, why not?

Everyone is hesitant to give up a draft pick but how many times have we used those picks on untalented players? I'd give up as high as a 3rd but if they're really trying to part ways I'm sure he could be had for cheaper.

Definitely would love to have Jennings. Great route runner!

Back
Top Bottom