Zach and Patrick's injury status / Zach Out, Surtain Doubtful | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach and Patrick's injury status / Zach Out, Surtain Doubtful

Originally posted by bongo59
yeah i know ....but no one except maybe the japanese eat the mammal dolphin......but man we have our RV loaded and are b-queing mahi from the gulf we flew up from new orleans tomorrow AM at 6.......this town is just electric tonight......i am looking down on second ave now and it is wall to wall football fans down there now

Damn it, I am supposed to be there this weekend for the game, what I would do to be down there in having a few in Painter's Alley and the whole area around there.

Even without Pat, they have a good secondary. Not to worry. We'll be loving life tommorrow night. Dolphins will win it, because Scrappy said so.

I hope Chester can play. Need a big game from our pass rushers too.

Originally posted by Muck
I hope Chester can play. Need a big game from our pass rushers too.

I agree Muck. We really need Chester to play. We'll need to get a consistent pass rush on Mcnair.

like if this game wasn't gonna be hard enough at full strenth but now we won't have our 2 best defencive players. This could be ugly tomorrow. If only we'd have won the 3 games that we lost, considering that we should have won them all, or at least 2 of them.

Ozzy rules!!

It would definetly be nice if our D Line just got pumped and decided they were sick of the doubts and criticism. If they just for a few good plays got the push and cleared a lane for Junior.........it would be a McNair pancake. I just hope Junior doesn't throw his elbow out when he celebrates. haha.

The Dolphins also added cornerback Alphonso Roundtree to the 53-man roster Saturday, which indicates that starting left cornerback Patrick Surtain will not be able to play against the Titans because of a sprained right ankle. Surtain, who also was injured against Indianapolis, likely will be replaced by Terrell Buckley.
that really hurts since Mason has been hot and Pat c/have shut him down making McNair more uncomfortable, but T Buck is oneof the best 3rd CB. Scary part is that Fletcher will likely play outside in multi-WR sets. If I am Fisher, I might go to 3 WR often and early :eek:

The also affects JT and OGun much as well since Sam and T Buck are 2 sorry *** tacklers while Surtain is as good a tackler as we have in the 2ndary. JT and Ogun better funnel those runs backs inside.

Originally posted by bongo59
yeah i know ....but no one except maybe the japanese eat the mammal dolphin......but man we have our RV loaded and are b-queing mahi from the gulf we flew up from new orleans tomorrow AM at 6.......this town is just electric tonight......i am looking down on second ave now and it is wall to wall football fans down there now

How did you manage to fly fish up from NO tomorrow already?????? That i would like to know !!! :eek:

Originally posted by dolphan39
that really hurts since Mason has been hot and Pat c/have shut him down making McNair more uncomfortable, but T Buck is oneof the best 3rd CB. Scary part is that Fletcher will likely play outside in multi-WR sets. If I am Fisher, I might go to 3 WR often and early :eek:

The also affects JT and OGun much as well since Sam and T Buck are 2 sorry *** tacklers while Surtain is as good a tackler as we have in the 2ndary. JT and Ogun better funnel those runs backs inside.

if i were Fisher, I would be going AT Fletch every down he's in there. talk about the achilles!!!

Back
Top Bottom