ZaQuandre White breaking ankles | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ZaQuandre White breaking ankles

Not a bad pick up. The 4.63 scares you a little but makes quick cuts when needed and finishes every carry. Pass pro is an issue but as a udfa its worth the gamble.

He was an undrafted free agent for a reason. The highlight videos on YouTube make every player look like an All American player. I see him as fighting for the 4th RB position on the roster and if he makes the roster, he will likely see very little action during the regular season unless they have several injuries at the RB position.
Do you know the Shanahan's history of finding late round and undrafted running backs that become really productive players in the NFL? McDaniel has been with the Shanahan's nearly every step of the way and has helped guide and develop that system. This kid looks exactly like the type of player that fits the mold of players that have had success in this system.

Im trying to hold my excitement since he is a UDFA, but man....he hits holes hard, looks to be incredibly shifty, can clearly catch the ball and has massive legs with a low center of gravity. He was also playing in a tough conference. Im hoping we found a sleeper...

This Dude has got moves ,hard to tackle,chip on his shoulder and speed.
I think he makes at the very least the practice squad .

He was an undrafted free agent for a reason. The highlight videos on YouTube make every player look like an All American player. I see him as fighting for the 4th RB position on the roster and if he makes the roster, he will likely see very little action during the regular season unless they have several injuries at the RB position.
i cannot wait winnie the pooh GIF by Maudit

He cuts and go and not easy to bring him down......can’t wait for the season

Its worth mentioning that SF drafted 3 RBs under Shanahan, and their most successful one was Mitchell, who they picked in the 6th... This offense seems to need a very specific set of skills that isnt necessarily found in the earlier rounds...

One of those guys that makes you wonder why he was used so sparingly in college. What I like (from the highlights) is that he's got good short-area quicks, but he's always moving forward or laterally...he doesn't go backward to try and make something out of nothing.

Its worth mentioning that SF drafted 3 RBs under Shanahan, and their most successful one was Mitchell, who they picked in the 6th... This offense seems to need a very specific set of skills that isnt necessarily found in the earlier rounds...

It's a good thing they just signed Liam Neeson then, I guess.

He looks like a top 100 skill to me. Only 125 touches outside of JUCO which makes me question his instincts however they look good in that video. Over 6 YPcarry and over 10 YPcatch last year. Ankle kept him out of senior bowl. I’m a fan

One of those guys that makes you wonder why he was used so sparingly in college. What I like (from the highlights) is that he's got good short-area quicks, but he's always moving forward or laterally...he doesn't go backward to try and make something out of nothing.
Start his college career as an LB at FSU.
The kid is just learning the position.

Back
Top Bottom