Zim’s Grades for the Game: Game 13 Edition | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zim’s Grades for the Game: Game 13 Edition

Sorry @DZimmer000 I didn't mean any disrespect, I just didn't agree with a few of the grades today. I do still appreciate you taking the time to voice your opinion of the team as it has always been constructive criticism with reasoning provided.

tuas deep ball does need to get better. There were some ducks today
Hard to throw a deep ball when you have no chemistry with your WR. Some of the throws were certainly short, but still very catchable balls.

Sorry @DZimmer000 I didn't mean any disrespect, I just didn't agree with a few of the grades today. I do still appreciate you taking the time to voice your opinion of the team as it has always been constructive criticism with reasoning provided.
Brother....No need to apologize at all. I don’t take anything said about me too personally. Like Burt Macklin said....My opinion is as worthless as everyone else’s. He’s absolutely right. I appreciate you reading it and commenting.

tuas deep ball does need to get better. There were some ducks today
I gotta agree here. He missed on a few deep balls. That is to say..... They could have been thrown better. I think he’s still a victim of the learning curve in the NFL. I see nothing that he’s doing mechanically that tells me he won’t improve on it.

Reactions: A1.
LBs C????
TEs????
Coaching D????

Was this from a game last season?
LOL..... I explained the coaching. I thought they dropped the ball a little on some play calls. Like I said.... I can see the grade being higher as well.
LB’s weren’t great today except for Baker. He got them the C
The TE’s were good today...,Especially Gesicki

I take back what I said about that 4th and 1 play in the 4th qtr... I just watched it again and the dbs were not 15 yards back. They were playing right up on the wrs when kc converted that 4th and 1. It was just a good play for kc. So coaching gets an A

There were 4 plays that changed the outcome of the game: the missed FG, the safety, the dropped TD pass to Parker, and the punt return for TD. We change those plays, and we likely win. That’s all there is to reflect on IMO. The difference between an 8 win team and a 12 win team can be 3-4 plays per game.

And on a side note, I think the coaching staff has done a great job considering the circumstances. We lost all of our starting skill players, had 3 rookies playing on the OL, had a rookie QB, and we were still within 1 score with 5 min left in the 4th quarter against the best team in the NFL.

LOL..... I explained the coaching. I thought they dropped the ball a little on some play calls. Like I said.... I can see the grade being higher as well.
He’s gonna be just fine but there’s been a few balls get shot down in the air this year. I’m not concerned just a observation

Some big defensive plays for Miami. The 29-yard sack by Baker and Howard's interception were huge.

The offense didn't take advantage enough on the first half turnovers, which was probably the story of the game.

Tough going with Parker out. Miami needs him and Geiski at full strength to make the playoffs.

I was impressed with Bowden and how well Tua played in the fourth quarter.

The Chiefs are an incredible team so overall pretty happy with Miami.

I gotta disagree for the coach grade also. That 13 yards off would be more on the d coordinator wouldn't it? That one was a head scratcher but overall the coaches put our boys in a great position to make the plays they made. 3 sacks and 3 picks?? Are you kidding me!! Thats nuts! No other team has done that to them. They kept the fight alive in the team and the score was close even with all of the crazy injuries. I give the coaches a B+ easily. The missed A because of the play at the end with 15 yards off the receivers on the 4th and 1

Definitely agree, Coaches got at least a B+ today.

And the corners werent 15 yards off on that 4th and 1. Watch it again, they are very close to the LOS. It was just a pick that got them.

Definitely agree, Coaches got at least a B+ today.

And the corners werent 15 yards off on that 4th and 1. Watch it again, they are very close to the LOS. It was just a pick that got them.
Yup I posted that. I went back and watched it. They definitely played on the line. Just good call and execution on the chiefs part

My point with the LBs are is that they were down two starters and still played well considering. Should be higher than that

Back
Top Bottom