05 Busts of draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

05 Busts of draft

Dors156

He's Backkkkk
Reaction score
Who are the busts of this years draft.For me its:

Alex Smith

Pacman Jones

Cant really call Alex Smith a bust, he hasnt gotten much a chance.

Jesus Christ, not even one year in and youre ready to label someone a bust?

I bet you yell at your microwave to hurry up.

Clarrett has to be the top of the list. Dumbest draft pick Ive seen in a long time. They guy didnt even make the team and to my knowledge isnt even in the NFL anymore. Guy was picked in April and its not even 06 yet and his career is over.

too early to call anyone a bust, look how long it took Brees to develop, and Carson Palmer had a year on the bench, and an 8-8 season before becoming awesome

I think Pac Man Jones will be good in time, you just cant tell after one year. Give them 2-3 then judge them.

PacMan is playing very good the last few weeks. people like to say hes a bust cause its a popular and easy name.

Nappy Roots said:
PacMan is playing very good the last few weeks. people like to say hes a bust cause its a popular and easy name.

Theres no denying he had a bad start. With that being said its deffinatley to soon to call him a bust.

unless if they're already out the pros (Crouch, Clarrett), then you should give them 3 years to grant the bust label.

Pac Man will be good just give him some time man he doesnt exactly have a great D around him helping ya know?

Look at Brees. he was a bust until some fire was lit under him w/ the drafting of Rivers and no he is reaching his full potential.

Back
Top Bottom