05 Busts of draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

05 Busts of draft

Saw this thead and just started laughing LMAO. This season isn't over and we're saying players with less of a year of experience are busts hahahahahaha. Give it some time man hahahahaaha!

I'd hate to see what the "bust"ers would have said about Jim Plunkett

According to this thread, Drew Brees and Tom Brady would have been busts because neither did anything their first year in the league!

Pacman did have a bad start, but every game he has gotten better, still makes some stupid penalties(including having 2 sacks taken away from kyle vanden bosch against the colts)... He may not have an int yet, but he has been covering way way better over last couple weeks, not that many throws go his way now. And he is also having a great year as a returner(had a touchdown taken away from him aswell)

Alex Smith

He's had plenty of opportunities & hasn't done anything, literally, except turn the ball over.

man smith is horrible. what a bust.....still, he's the kinda guy that will get jobs in the future because he's a nice guy and he'll have that "1st pick of the draft" label on him so he'll be in the league for a while, just not doing anything

I have never seen anyone suck this bad my entire life, he's just horrible. Ryan Leaf was better. He has 4 starts, in only one of those games has he thrown for more than 100 yards. Still no TDs & 9 interceptions. It's pretty bad that after a 9 of 22, 77 yard performance with an interception that your QB rating goes up. Once again, thank you San Fran.

Lets resume this thread.

I still have never seen anyone suck this bad my entire life, Alex Smith just horrible. Ryan Leaf was better. He has 5 starts, in only two of those games has he thrown for more than 100 yards. Still no TDs & 10 interceptions. His numbers for today were 8 of 24, 123 yards 0 TDs & an interception, a QB rating today of 33.9, again this piss poor performance caused his QB rating to actually increase. Once again, thank you San Francisco.

You cant compare the situation Alex Smith is in with any other QB. QB's are very dependent on others on their team to make plays. QB's take a LOT longer to develop than any other position on a team. Look at how bad Eli Manning played last year.. suddenly he's actually doing alright.

IMHO it's not fair to call NFL rookies a BUST until they have a few years under them.

SMadison29 said:
Lets resume this thread.

I still have never seen anyone suck this bad my entire life, Alex Smith just horrible. Ryan Leaf was better. He has 5 starts, in only two of those games has he thrown for more than 100 yards. Still no TDs & 10 interceptions. His numbers for today were 8 of 24, 123 yards 0 TDs & an interception, a QB rating today of 33.9, again this piss poor performance caused his QB rating to actually increase. Once again, thank you San Francisco.
let's also thank matt leinart for not declaring

Back
Top Bottom