1 - jay cutler, qb, vanderbilt
2 - aj nicholson, olb, fla st or thomas howard, olb, utep
3 - andrew whitworth, ot, lsu
4 - charlie peprah, ss, bama
5 - brandon williams, wr, wisc
6 - donavan raiola, c, wisc
7 - darrell hunter, cb, miami ohio

just IMO, thowin' it out there.

If Miami can trade for a young QB and not give up a 1st, they can then maybe draft a LB or SS with the #1 pick

34isback said:
If Miami can trade for a young QB and not give up a 1st, they can then maybe draft a LB or SS with the #1 pick

agreed - a young qb would cost a second or third, probably?

Looks Good But If I'm Not Mistaken We Don't Have A 5th Rounder Cause Of Manny, And We Traded Our 6th W/ Aj.

Bartowboy said:
Good mock.

How does a good mock include two picks we don't have (5th and 6th) and not include two picks we DO have (we have three 7ths)?

ANIMALPAK28 said:
Looks Good But If I'm Not Mistaken We Don't Have A 5th Rounder Cause Of Manny, And We Traded Our 6th W/ Aj.

ah right - very correct on the 5th round pick, not sure about the sixth but you could be right again. i thought we picked a sixth rounder up for chatman (to the saints) or did that get voided?

cowtowndick said:
ah right - very correct on the 5th round pick, not sure about the sixth but you could be right again. i thought we picked a sixth rounder up for chatman (to the saints) or did that get voided?

it was voided because he was released...

cowtowndick said:
1 - jay cutler, qb, vanderbilt
2 - aj nicholson, olb, fla st or thomas howard, olb, utep
3 - andrew whitworth, ot, lsu
4 - charlie peprah, ss, bama
5 - brandon williams, wr, wisc
6 - donavan raiola, c, wisc
7 - darrell hunter, cb, miami ohio

just IMO, thowin' it out there.

Thomas Howard won't be there when we pick in the second and Andrew Whitworth will be gone in the second.

PhinsTD said:
How does a good mock include two picks we don't have (5th and 6th) and not include two picks we DO have (we have three 7ths)?

i stand corrected - delete picks 5 and 6, add Marvin Philip, C, Cal and Greg Threat, CB, Mia(Fl) in the seventh.

PhinsTD said:

I can't speak for anyone else but I just do mine like that because it is more simple. as soon as the draft positions are finalized I will make a more accurate mock.

b_hjelmeland123 said:
Thomas Howard won't be there when we pick in the second and Andrew Whitworth will be gone in the second.

it's quite possible that none or all of them will be there at those spots, hence the highly speculative nature of doing mock drafts in december. it would be great to get skyler green in the fifth, but i doubt he'll be there.

No way will Whitworth be there in the 3rd round. I sure wish it was possible.

Back
Top Bottom