'06 Phins Draft | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

'06 Phins Draft

We wont know until the end of next season.Maybe our OL and QBs will come around under good coaching.

How the hell is Vince Young overrated? He has just been talked about this year...but if you watched him play before the Rose Bowl, he is still an awesome QB...The next coming of a Vick/Culpepper...Hes got the speed and he has a pretty good arm...He is also awesome in Madden ;) hahah

UMcanesin05 said:
How the hell is Vince Young overrated? He has just been talked about this year...but if you watched him play before the Rose Bowl, he is still an awesome QB...The next coming of a Vick/Culpepper...Hes got the speed and he has a pretty good arm...He is also awesome in Madden ;) hahah

Actually the next Daunte Culpepper will be Omar Jacobs of Bowling Green. Remember where you heard it first. :wink:

UMcanesin05 said:

He's overrated because you are calling him an "awesome QB" when he's done virtually nothing against quality competition to warrant such a label.

I'd like to see us make Ronnie even more comfortable and somehow grab Marcus McNeil, 6-9 352lb tackle out of Auburn.

The guy dominates unlike anyone I've ever seen on the o-line. Kiper already has him at #6 on his board (although he's got his weight listed a little high, he's never been over 355).

http://espn.go.com/melkiper/

You can see him in the background of my sig, #73 (notice his guy is on the ground).

pigskinguy said:
Actually the next Daunte Culpepper will be Omar Jacobs of Bowling Green. Remember where you heard it first. :wink:

Heard it first? I've been preaching the guy since last season!;)
He has nowhere near the mass of Culpepper, but a big frame to develop.

We will be picking in the top 10, and will probably get a good LT.

TerryTate said:
I hate when the news is this slow to the point that we talk about the next draft after just having the draft :shakeno:

Eric winston is gonna be a heck of a selection if he completely heals

yeah did you hear about that free agent running back from west virgina, kay something...he's 26, has chips on his shoulders, arms, head etc... word on the street is that he will beat out ronnie brown for running back yadda yadda yadds blah blah blah blah......I think this is the worst time of year " right now" the time between the draft and the mini camps.......I'm dying here.... :eek:

HelloMotto said:
yeah did you hear about that free agent running back from west virgina, kay something...he's 26, has chips on his shoulders, arms, head etc... word on the street is that he will beat out ronnie brown for running back yadda yadda yadds blah blah blah blah......I think this is the worst time of year " right now" the time between the draft and the mini camps.......I'm dying here.... :eek:

I think we should start a thread talking about how good our create a team on madden with the dolphins is ripping apart the NFL:)

sn9ke.eyes said:
He's overrated because you are calling him an "awesome QB" when he's done virtually nothing against quality competition to warrant such a label.

Except he was the best player in the Rose Bowl. He's not a great QB, right now but he has the physical ability to be a great QB, right now he's a tremendous athelete but not a great QB. His physical ability and his size is ridiculous, it just comes down to whether he puts it all together.

phunwin said:
Hopefully, we'll be picking #32 and just be picking BPA. :)

Seriously, LT and QB are the biggest areas of concern. LT is VERY strong next year, with four guys likely to go in round 1, and maybe all in the top half of round one. But right now, unless someone has a huge year, QB is pretty weak after Leinart.

:lol: That sig of yours is just ripe for a caption. Something like...."dude, hold real still....there's a huge bug on your head and I'm gonna squish it"

Back
Top Bottom