'08-'09 Miami Heat | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

'08-'09 Miami Heat

I love it when they lead at the end of every quarter except the 4th. Bunch of a-holes. The stupid ref that blew the whistle at the end needs to shove it up his *** too.

Went out to finish fixing my hot tub, and I see they lose to the Clippers.

Between this and the Canes beatdown, bad day. At least my hot tub is working again.

Phins better win tomorrow.

So how long until Marion gets shipped out?

It doesn't look like hes going anywhere.....they'll probably just let him walk this offseason.

This team is going to struggle against anyone with a big frontline. Give all the credit in the world to Anthony and Haslem because they really to fight for the rebounds but they're always going to be outmatched when playing the five spot. And neither has any real offensive game to take advantage of the mismatch on the other end of the court.

It is a little frustrating to watch though... Put an average big man in there and this is a quality team.

Controversial call infuriates Wade in Heat loss

Wade, who was defending the inbounds pass, stole the ball in midair, and, as he was falling toward to scorers' table, threw the ball toward the Heat basket.

With teammates Udonis Haslem, Shawn Marion and Marion Chalmers all in position to gain possession and dunk, a whistle was sounded.

Initially, the ruling appeared to be that Wade had stepped out of bounds after his steal.

But after the officiating staff convened, the Heat, indeed, was granted possession, with Wade credited with the steal.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/sfl-1130heat,0,6111837.story

That was the most exciting game I've seen in forever. Jamal Crawford was killing us all night (as usual, stupid prick!) so it was nice to see him miss that shot at the end. Haslem was fouled at the end of regulation but unfortunately the stupid ref that blew the whistle at the end of the Clippers game was nowhere to be found. Most exciting game I've seen in at least two years, though.

helluva game - the 3 pointer by quinn was money - how the **** does crawford who makes everything, miss that easy layup as time expired? i guess we get one back from the clippers fiasco - never seen so many bull**** calls tonight though - golden st went to the line 52 times!

I was there in person.

Awesome game. Talked all kinds of **** to the people sitting around me.

Beasley baby!

Warriors have to have some of the worst fans in the NBA.

Almost all of them are bandwagoners, and became "Fans" within the last 2 years or so.

Back
Top Bottom