'08-'09 Miami Heat | Page 87 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

'08-'09 Miami Heat

very nice win tonight....my day had been pretty crappy and the Marlins getting swept didnt help but this sure did

Great game and of course another brilliant performance by Wade.

I really think they need to run the offense through O'Neal more often though. The Hawks are doing a great job whenever Wade puts the ball on the floor.....they've turned him into a jump shooter. And hes not going to hit six three a game from here on out.

Chucky was right....the Hawks' half court offense sucks. If the Heat, especially Wade and Beasley, can pay attention and not let guys leak out behind them for easy fast break buckets, they'll be able to keep the Hawks offense under control.

awesome game tonight.
hawks had a late run to keep it from being boring as well. too little too late though.

i missed the tony and eric broadcast. sun, or fsn didnt show the game in hd here. tnt did. i missed hearing all the stats from tony and eric. these other guys kept saying stupid ****. they did point out one stat though. the heat set a record for being the first team ever to have two players hit 6 three pointers, in the same game of the playoffs.

Rotations were 10 times better. Nearly perfect this game and it showed. Rebounding was improved.

The only thing i'm not thrilled with this game was the transition defense. We're not getting back quick enough and giving up too many lay ups.

Other than that, grand performance. As Wade goes so goes the Heat. We're a different offense when DQs hitting. Please keep it up dude

Anybody else knew that 3 pt bank shot was goin in for Wade? It's almost like I can feel it in the air when he's gonna do something amazing.

that was incredible.
i think that will be the highlight of the night on sports center.

Anybody else knew that 3 pt bank shot was goin in for Wade? It's almost like I can feel it in the air when he's gonna do something amazing.

The record-breaking 3-pointer was a banked-in 29-footer by Wade at the expiration of the shot clock with 2:38 to play that put the Heat up 101-91.

"I was just trying to get it to the rim," Wade said. "I had to pull something out of my butt and I was able to hit it. When you hit a shot like that, that's game."

There will be no sweep in this best-of-seven opening-round NBA playoff series, just a return here to Philips Arena next Wednesday for a Game 5, with the matchup now tied 1-1 and headed to AmericanAirlines Arena for the next two.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/other/sfl-heat-hawks-playoffs-s042309sbapr23,0,3927795.story

i was watching 1st and ten this morning and the heat are 18-1 when wade scores 30+ in the playoffs and hes been averaging either that or close to it during the whole regular season
i don't see us losing another game in this series now that dwyane got his **** straight

i was watching 1st and ten this morning and the heat are 18-1 when wade scores 30+ in the playoffs and hes been averaging either that or close to it during the whole regular season
i don't see us losing another game in this series now that dwyane got his **** straight

I wouldn't go that far but that's definitely a sweet stat.

Lets go Heat!

clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom