'08-'09 Miami Heat | Page 89 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

'08-'09 Miami Heat

unreal jones, and o'neal fianlly put a good together and wade botches it, if we would have only made 7 more shots we would hae won

Omg wow. Heat shoulda just stayed home with that kind of effort. What a shame to see such a good crowd get shat on by their team.

I'm also very annoyed Magloire isn't seeing more minutes.

And once you take away Lebron, Cleveland is done. Once you take away Paul, NO is done. Josh Smith/Atl, Peirce/Boston, Kobe/LA etc...

Atlanta has been playing Wade the same way every game of this series. This game got a little more physical, but the concept is the same. Collapse whenever he puts the ball on the floor and give him the jumper from 18+ ft. In games 2 and 3 he hit 60% of those jumpers, in games 1 and 4 he hit less than 30%.

And once you take away Lebron, Cleveland is done. Once you take away Paul, NO is done. Josh Smith/Atl, Peirce/Boston, Kobe/LA etc...

Atlanta has been playing Wade the same way every game of this series. This game got a little more physical, but the concept is the same. Collapse whenever he puts the ball on the floor and give him the jumper from 18+ ft. In games 2 and 3 he hit 60% of those jumpers, in games 1 and 4 he hit less than 30%.

Too bad the Heat isn't as deep as the others. N.O should have did better than what they showed. I think they we're scared of the Nuggets. Oh well, when it's all said and done it will be the Lakers/Cav's anyway.

Too bad the Heat isn't as deep as the others. N.O should have did better than what they showed. I think they we're scared of the Nuggets. Oh well, when it's all said and done it will be the Lakers/Cav's anyway.

The Hornets are deep? With what? scrubs? lol. The Cavs may have a one way ticket to the finals, sure. But the Lakers have to beat the Rockets and the Nuggets. Don't put the cart in front of the horse sally.

And by the way. Atlanta f'ing sucks. They're just more hungry than the Heat. It's not like that team is playing particularly well. They are just out-hustling the Heat, cause the Heat team have as much fire in them as a bucket of water.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Hornets are deep? With what? scrubs? lol. The Cavs may have a one way ticket to the finals, sure. But the Lakers have to beat the Rockets and the Nuggets. Don't put the cart in front of the horse sally.

And by the way. Atlanta f'ing sucks. They're just more hungry than the Heat. It's not like that team is playing particularly well. They are just out-hustling the Heat, cause the Heat team have as much fire in them as a bucket of water.

I never said they we're deep..I said others, doesn't necessarily mean Hornets. They we're the victim of bad play and the same as the Heat taking the star out of the game. Don't be offended, the Heat won't win and that's my opinion. Hopefully, the game can hold my attention instead of just watching the 4th quarter. The Lakers and Rockets would be a good series, if they get by the Blazers..still they'll fall like the Jazz. I expect Bynum to show up next round..Lakers/Cav's sally.

I never said they we're deep..I said others, doesn't necessarily mean Hornets. They we're the victim of bad play and the same as the Heat taking the star out of the game. Don't be offended, the Heat won't win and that's my opinion. Hopefully, the game can hold my attention instead of just watching the 4th quarter. The Lakers and Rockets would be a good series, if they get by the Blazers..still they'll fall like the Jazz. I expect Bynum to show up next round..Lakers/Cav's sally.

That doesn't make two of us. I don't expect Bynum to show up ever, unless you mean in physical therapy.

how is wade doing any info on his back

all this talk about wade maybe not being "all there" for the game tonight, must have gotten some hopes up in atlanta.

looks like they want to take him out of the game by knocking him down, and giving him BS fouls.

its not even half time yet and he already has a BS technical foul and BS flagrant foul. neither of which are deserved. and the hawks knocked him around twice already.

Back
Top Bottom