'08-'09 Miami Heat | Page 90 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

'08-'09 Miami Heat

embarrassing effort in back to back games...inexcusable by the coaching staff...whether or not wade is injured...we have not been prepared at all...looks like we're done folks, sorry to say...we're not playing with any heart, except wade...where in the living hell is UD?? he has been invisible all series long, he's not even giving us hustle...grrrr

Miami's game plan was 0 or 1 pass then 1 on 5 basketball every offensive possession I think.

Fire this guy.

clear.gif

I concur with KuD completely...but it wont happen because he "led" our 20+ win turnaround and Riley doesnt have the balls to bring in someone outside of his circle...sad, very sad...

do we have money to pick up any of the free agents available for next year, if we do who do we pick up, because we need help fast

I concur with KuD completely...but it wont happen because he "led" our 20+ win turnaround and Riley doesnt have the balls to bring in someone outside of his circle...sad, very sad...

Spoels didn't lead any turnaround, a healthy D-Wade returned did, playing at MVP level all year.

The Heat won in spite of Spoels yet some people wanna throw him a parade.

Spoels didn't lead any turnaround, a healthy D-Wade returned did, playing at MVP level all year.

The Heat won in spite of Spoels yet some people wanna throw him a parade.

Beasley still should be a starter right? Quite a job hes done defending Smith this series.

Give the man a season with a stable rotation at least half the time and then pass judgment. Next year the Heat will field pretty much the same team that's on the court now....hopefully with some improved youngsters and a reasonably healthy O'Neal. If they aren't better then there will be cause for concern.

let's keep it real - the heat overachieved this year and everybody here knows it - a 15 win team and a rookie coach making the 1st round of the playoffs was both a blessing and a bonus - especially for cook and the 2 rooks - let's hold off on hanging the coach yet - just getting this team into the playoffs this year gets my respect - the heat got a bad break losing the lottery - swap d rose for beasley and chalmers and we would have been even better

Speaking of rookies...how did OJ Mayo's season eventually turn out? I remember he had a real hot start to the year, but I haven't heard much about him since.

Back
Top Bottom