1/5 Practice Updates | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

1/5 Practice Updates

AL R

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
1m
Alain Poupart‏ @apoupartFins
Joseph confident Jenkins will play Sunday, covered Le'Veon Bell in first matchup.

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

7m
Adam Beasley‏ @AdamHBeasley
VJ said Rambo "is sore" but should practice today.

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 AM ----------

10m
Armando Salguero‏ @ArmandoSalguero
Vance Joseph says team is unsure about Byron Maxwell's availability for Sunday. Says he's day-to-day.

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

I'm told Dolphins expect to play Mario Williams on Sunday. Not 100 percent but trending that way. Still will be cut in offseason.

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

I believe those are the important updates for today...

but is vj confident joseph will play decent? that's the real question

anything to get paysinger out of that nickel run please

I saw where Jenkins said he expects to be better than the Jets game, will see. This could be the last stand for him and for Maxwell this year so I believe they wil try and play and give what they have.

VJ said Hewitt has been playing very well.

Well, play him more than 30% of the defensive snaps then, VJ.

Omar Kelly‏ @OmarKelly
Dolphins DC Vance Joseph said Mario Williams wants to play badly (he's never played in playoffs). But he'd have to look healthy this week

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

6m
Joe Schad‏ @schadjoe
Tony Lippett, Kiko Alonso showed most progress VJ says

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

Vance Joseph says Dolphins will not match a corner on Antonio Brown. Left corner will stay there as right corner will stay right.

base run only for Hewitt to date...has to be a trust on assignments thing...paysinger doesn't blow assignments he just can't handle them in the nickel

interesting call on Mario....let's hope he can show up to his first postseason appearance....

Omar Kelly‏ @OmarKelly
Dolphins DC Vance Joseph said Mario Williams wants to play badly (he's never played in playoffs). But he'd have to look healthy this week

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

6m
Joe Schad‏ @schadjoe
Tony Lippett, Kiko Alonso showed most progress VJ says

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

Vance Joseph says Dolphins will not match a corner on Antonio Brown. Left corner will stay there as right corner will stay right.

Please be the Mario from the Seahawks game

11m
Joe Schad‏ @schadjoe
Jordan Phillips is a guy you can put together a really dynamic highlights tape, but also unfortunately a lowlights tape, Vance Joseph said.

Man these coaches just left it fly, chips land where they land..

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

18m
Joseph said his "sole focus" this week is the Pittsburgh Steelers. Acknowledges that he wants to be a HC, but has not scheduled any meetings

11m
Joe Schad‏ @schadjoe
Jordan Phillips is a guy you can put together a really dynamic highlights tape, but also unfortunately a lowlights tape, Vance Joseph said.

Man these coaches just left it fly, chips land where they land..

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

18m
Joseph said his "sole focus" this week is the Pittsburgh Steelers. Acknowledges that he wants to be a HC, but has not scheduled any meetings

Im hoping to see some consistency from Phillips next year.

Wouldn't be surprised at all to see Mario Williams have an impactful game. He will actually try in a playoff game, so he can steal more money from someone again lol

Wtf is up with Maxwell?! How bad is that sprain, holy ****. I think he's back no matter what next season because he was trending I'm the right direction but it would surely help his cause if he could heal up in time for this game. We need him.

Would really love if Maxwell could find his balls and play. Someone tell him there is no next week with a loss.

Maxwell is actually hurt. I can't fault a player for not playing when he is legit hurt. I'm sure he wants to play but the coaches wont let him. Gase is extremely cautious with injuries

Back
Top Bottom