1/5 Practice Updates | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

1/5 Practice Updates

Saw this on Twitter yesterday. Local folks are lucky to score cool **** for cheap.[/QUOTE]

Wife and kids got me a signed Wake helmet for bday/xmas so.. might be good idea for me not to mention this event :lol:

Saw this on Twitter yesterday. Local folks are lucky to score cool **** for cheap.

Wife and kids got me a signed Wake helmet for bday/xmas so.. might be good idea for me not to mention this event :lol:[/QUOTE]

you'll pawn it in a couple years anyways

Im hoping to see some consistency from Phillips next year.

His reputation in college and progression throughout his pro career has been eerily similar to Soliai. I was big on Soliai his third year and will be on Phillips as well. DT's just take a bit longer to develop.

His reputation in college and progression throughout his pro career has been eerily similar to Soliai. I was big on Soliai his third year and will be on Phillips as well. DT's just take a bit longer to develop.

Yeah not every DT can just step right in and perform like suh does

[/COLOR]Armando Salguero‏ @ArmandoSalguero
Vance Joseph says Dolphins will not match a corner on Antonio Brown. Left corner will stay there as right corner will stay right.

I've never understood this logic. The offense will Move Brown around to create a mismatch 100% of the time if this happens. Makes me feel like its Dolphins of old.[/QUOTE]

I think the issue is Lippet and Howard are about the same, and its not worth taking one of them out of their comfort zone to shadow Brown when the results will be similar.

Brandon marshall on inside the nfl when told Maxwell was the best corner flat out said "no, it's the rookie" referring to x howard

I'd have to agree with him...although we need pre injury x howard sunday

Brandon marshall on inside the nfl when told Maxwell was the best corner flat out said "no, it's the rookie" referring to x howard

I'd have to agree with him...although we need pre injury x howard sunday

I was not very big on x Howard coming out of college... Glad he's played well in his time limited due to injury

X Howard looks good out there, I trust him covering anyone....even more so than Grimes....he may take a few lumps, but from what I've seen, the kid battles....

Glad to see that Jenkins may play.

Hope Mario balls his a$$ off....for his own pockets/reputation sake...if he wants to play somewhere in the NFL next year, he has to do something....you would think.

X Howard looks good out there, I trust him covering anyone....even more so than Grimes....he may take a few lumps, but from what I've seen, the kid battles....

Glad to see that Jenkins may play.

Hope Mario balls his a$$ off....for his own pockets/reputation sake...if he wants to play somewhere in the NFL next year, he has to do something....you would think.

Is Mario even going to be active? Last week he wasn't

I'd play Williams, he'll be motivated, maybe for the wrong reasons, but still motivated. I know Fede can play SP, but Williams is alot better at getting after the QB when he's motivated and healthy.

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

As for shadowing AB....Like others have pointed out, We don't really have a shutdown corner. Howard was torched against Buffalo. Love the kid, but he's not there....yet.

If we don't generate a pass rush, not going to matter who is covering AB. Ben will kill us if he has time

I believe Williams never played a playoff game so you know he wants to. He's still going to be cut and probably knows that so it's in his best interest to ball this game.

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 7m7 minutes ago
Won't be surprised if Byron Maxwell, who didn't work during open portion of practice, shows up on injury report as having practiced limited.

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley 11m11 minutes ago
Gase said he watched Tannehill move around yesterday and thought "he still needed more time."

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley 11m11 minutes ago
Gase on Tannehill: "I think we're close, but we're still in that gray area."

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley 9m9 minutes ago
Gase on Sundary: "We're trying to figure out a way to put three good phases together. ... We want to get started faster."

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley 7m7 minutes ago
Gase on the weather: "At the end of the day, you just show up and play."

Rambo and Jenkins "looked good" today in practice, Gase said

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 7m7 minutes ago
"He is feeling better than he has been for a long time," Adam Gase said of Jelani Jenkins. "We need all hands on deck."

Barry Jackson ‏@flasportsbuzz 6m6 minutes ago
Gase said Maxwell did not practice "and we're running out of time."

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

Gase on Maxwell: "We're running out of time. ... It's been a while since he's practiced." Doesn't sound encouraging.

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 5m5 minutes ago
"I've never been around a group that has produced like they have and been impactful," Adam Gase on the Dolphins D-line.

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 4m4 minutes ago
Gase points out that once the play count gets up high on defense the front line struggles. "We need to do a better job of possessing ball"

Back
Top Bottom