1/5 Practice Updates | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

1/5 Practice Updates

David J. Chao, MD‏ @ProFootballDoc
Depends.
The issue with ACL injury is if knee is stable or not.
If stretched and unstable, does not tighten up over time.
Omar Kelly‏ @OmarKelly
Question for you....Does an ACL sprain heal on its own, or does it need to be surgically repaired?

Think it would beating the odds to see @ryantannehill1 back in next round.
Surgery still an option.
Chester Duke Carson‏ @TheFootballDuke
@ProFootballDoc based on what you've seen, any better odds Tannehill could play in New England if Miami upsets Pittsburgh

12m
Jake‏ @AzSportsNFL
@ProFootballDoc how does Tannehill not need surgery if it doesn't heal.

9m
@AzSportsNFL Doesn't heal any tighter. Hope his knee is stable.

Last edited by a moderator:
This issue of ACL tendons never healing themselves is outdated. Minor stem cell therapy is working for partial tears.https://thrivemdvail.com/stem-cell-acl-tear-repair/

There are different kinds of stem cell therapy as well. The clinic in Switzerland still has the best rep in the world as far as I know. I would love to hear that Ryan is planning a trip soon. They saved Peyton Manning's neck, maybe they can get Tannehill ready for training camp.

[tweet]817367637537804289[/tweet]

Wow!!! Too bad, was looking forward to this version of their uniforms.

Pittsburgh%20Steelers.jpg

2m
Adam Beasley‏ @AdamHBeasley
Jay Ajayi has been named Dolphins' 2016 MVP (he got my vote). Cam Wake won the leadership award and Kenny Stills honored for comm. service.

I believe RG3 played a few weeks after injuring his acl and it contributed to his knee dislocation and pretty much ruined his career. I would rather sit him for the rest of the year than risk that.

Back
Top Bottom