1 More day......Make your Official Picks here | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

1 More day......Make your Official Picks here

Trade down.Where there is a will there is a way and Saban wants to trade down.

#2 Brown/Benson ( I hope Benson)

#46 Kyle Orton

That sounds great with me man!

1. Braylon Edwards- Best Player in the Draft

2. J.J Arrington or Ciatric Fason- Either one works

3. Adrian McPherson- Very easily potential steal of the Draft

4. Ben Wilkerson- If it is someone else I feel Saban will stay in the SEC

I have two scenarios. This first is if we don't trade down at all, the second is if we trade with Minnesota.
Scenario 1;
1) Braylon Edwards
2) Ciatrick Fason

Scenario 2;
1A) Cadillac Williams
1B) Alex Barron
2) Brodney Pool

Frankly, I really hope that we draft McPherson in the 3rd!

1.Benson
2.Mankins
3.James Sanders

i think we trade with washington for 9 and 25. at #9 we get lucky with cadillac williams. we trade # 25 to the eagles and get the eagles first round pick #31 plus our feeley pick back #35. at 31 we take brodney pool. 35 we take chris henry. 46 we take david baas. with our third round pick we take a shot with mcpherson.

#9 cadillac williams
#31 brodney pool
#35 chris henry
#46 david baas
adrian mcpherson with our third rounder

aFter Trade down:

Caddy
Pollack
Bullocks, or Pool if he is there
Chris Henry

#2 Ronnie Brown, RB, Auburn
#46 Corey Webster, CB, LSU

It all depends on what the 49ers do...

Assuming we don't trade out of the #2 pick...I want Braylon Edwards if we stay at #2 but this is what I think Saban & Co will do...

Round 1 #2 pick...Alex Smith if he's still there...if not...Braylon Edwards
Round 2 #46 pick...If we take Alex Smith in the 1st round...best running back available...my guess...J.J. Arrington or maybe the best safety available....B. Pool?
If we take Braylon Edwards in the 1st round...I think we'll take a QB...my guess is C. Frye.

Now if we trade our #2 Pick...I could see us dropping down but not to far down...and we could land "Cadillac" Williams with our first Pick #7 if Minny is our trading partner...and M. Spears with the 18 pick...if he's still there. And C. Frye, J.J. Arrington or best safety available at #46 in the 2nd round.

I wouldn't mind any of the Big 3 RB's...my guess is that "Cadillac" Williams fits into Linehan's system the best...(remember how Saban has emphasized that it's important drafting players that fit in your system)...but if I had to rank them...I would say #1 Benson, #2 Caddy, and #3 Brown.

Go Fins!!!

inFINSible said:
I got the jump on you...:drinker: :lol:

I just posted a link to the Shulas 2 where we'll be on the sticky thread. That place looks sweet dude!!!! I can't wait to knock back a cold beer and watch our future unfold. All while the cheerleaders bring us big thick steamy black angus steaks!

Back
Top Bottom